Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Was this update only the fighing scene or am i missing something? Ending right after in the Hospital or so :unsure:
Seems like it. That's where it ended for me as well. Probably the shortest content update I've ever come accross.
ffs a fight scene

that's it?

an efffin fight scene after this amount of time

I'm out, this guy's taking the piss
Maybe it is a bug? I cant belife that is all
Hold on, chaps! read the changelog...

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
So, is this pseudo game over avoidibale and there is more. Or ist that all? I dont get it

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Update ends at the doc, at least we're finally done with this day.

Had no problem with the red cube myself, wasn't that fast for me.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Its hard to stay interested when it takes 8 months for a fight scene.
I know Devs often complain about not having enough people donating .etc but honestly how many of these kinds of projects slow down content releases and eventually die?
Its no wonder so many people balk at donating until the finish is in sight of most projects.

With this project I recall finding the story worth trying but it takes so long between updates I no longer remember most of the details that came before.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hopefully fixed Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.90

So this time I think I've got all of the QTE things skipped. You will still have the "rollback" events to do (yes they work you just have to roll back several screens).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Support the game before complaining about short updates. Dude has 38 patrons. People have their own lives and obligations. Unless the support is enough to lessen the burdens of day to day life, most of these projects will be side projects that they work on when they have time.

It's one thing to complain about milkers making thousands of dollars and doing jack shit, but talking shit about a dev like this, who continue to produce a quality product (in very small chunks) with barely any support, is just being an entitled twat.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i am Stuck on the Game i am at the part i am on the bus with the Girl i click every where but i don't no to click on something

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Support the game before complaining about short updates. Dude has 38 patrons. People have their own lives and obligations. Unless the support is enough to lessen the burdens of day to day life, most of these projects will be side projects that they work on when they have time.

It's one thing to complain about milkers making thousands of dollars and doing jack shit, but talking shit about a dev like this, who continue to produce a quality product (in very small chunks) with barely any support, is just being an entitled twat.

Not going to get much support when the project has had 2 patreon updates this year which is then capped off by 2 minutes of content in 9 months.

Are you going to try now to tell us it takes loads of time to make an update post on patreon?

Its lucky it still has the 38 supporters it does, I've supported plenty of projects so far but I wouldn't keep paying while I wait 8+ months for even a patreon post.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes