Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
A few words about the game :

- very promising, a lot of possibilities, it seems the game can be played a long time ;)
- but ! everything is slow, really slow : how can the main character evolve to pervertion ? Without cheat, I don't know if it's possible after years...

=> So, I tried with cheat. A lot of cheat. Really a lot. To begin with, terminator mode. Then, with , I got a lot of money, many times, to buy everything I could, read all the books and so on... Then cheat with the clock, every time I need time...

But even with that, it's still slow... My character doesn't really evolve !

- I was supposed to be "beautiful", but no one even cares about me. After a lot of cheat, I managed to have 60 in beauty (temporarily) ; and at last I could just work as a waitress in a classic bar. Seriously ? I couldn't get this score unless months of efforts just for that, just to be pretty enough to have a normal work ? It shouldn't called "beautiful", but "nearly prettier than Casimodo" ^^.

- Something else : I saw corruption didn't change in the game, or so few that it didn't change anything (just 1 point sometimes ?...) ; so I changed the score : 10, nothing knew, 30 neither, 50, 112... With 400, I managed, at last, to enter the sex shop !! youhou ! How is it possible to get this score without cheat, in less than 10 years of normal play ?
- But even with 852 in Corruption (yes, reaaly 852 ; not a little cheat ^^), I can't even go out without underwear ! Normal clothes, classic, without underwear, opthing easier IRL ; but in the game, nope ^^ At last, not for me : but I cross every day several girls with pantyless half-but skirts... => at wich level is the medium Corruption score in town ? 4500 ?
^^

So ! 3 explanations :
1 - I missed something crucial in the game, something that can authorise my character to evolve ! (some mysterious scores beside Corruption could be necessary to act with lewdness ?)
2 - the scale is a huge technical mistake, between the points you get and the points you need (from 10 to 100 too low !)
3 - yes, they really want you to play 10 of your IRL years to discover erotism with your character

I'd be curious to have the opinion of the other players ^^

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Someone have the Name of the Heroine?

Edit: Found her. Its Kristine Kahill.

Edit 2 : Now i want to the Names of the Other 2 Girls Eugene and Katya

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Where is the first event for the exhibitionism stuff? I've talked with Kate but now everytime I try to go to her house she's naked and my character leaves. My exhibitionism stat is still at 0.
You need to go to the river with her, a saturday morning, if I rembember, after she spoke about this event during previous discussions.

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
Hello,

I can't seem to get to know the nurse at the highway before Master sends me to her ( Exhib 4 ) and all I can do is ask her the same 4 questions over and over again?
At Exhib 3 ( how it is suggested earlier in this thread ) I run around the highway night after night but nothing happens.

How can I trigger the whoring?
I really love this game but it seems that this is really dragging the game out right now and I can't continue with Master, Anton nor Igor?

Can somebody help me please?

All the best and thanks in advance.

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,

I can't seem to get to know the nurse at the highway before Master sends me to her ( Exhib 4 ) and all I can do is ask her the same 4 questions over and over again?
At Exhib 3 ( how it is suggested earlier in this thread ) I run around the highway night after night but nothing happens.

How can I trigger the whoring?
I really love this game but it seems that this is really dragging the game out right now and I can't continue with Master, Anton nor Igor?

Can somebody help me please?

All the best and thanks in advance.
Never managed to figure it out myself. Tried cheating most values too. I think that might be bugged.

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
how do you play it in english? i can't seem to change language ingame

edit: i mjanaged to get it to work in eng from previous posts

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I can not turn on the English version. I read the manual, but I do not know how to open happyend10-en.qsp. Do I need some other program for this?

VividRose

Jul 13, 2018
I took a look at the code to see what the issue was for being stuck with the "I went on a visit to his wife. Now we have to report to Anton" and I found that the conversation code for the "Hello! I want to talk about teaching Zhenya" conversation with Anton wasn't closed properly so I ended up fixing that and it seems to work. I found the fix after I cheated my way to being further along on that story and still not getting any new conversations with Anton so if you're stuck on that part dl qsp file in the attatchment and see if that works.

Reactions: DeMarcus16 and roy1

HannahAlexander

Jul 7, 2018
Never managed to figure it out myself. Tried cheating most values too. I think that might be bugged.
It's not bugged, but grindy. You need to watch other whores for quite a lot, until our main heroine feels confident enough to try by herself (how it works in detail: There is a variable/counter (maybe "whore" or something like that) that only goes up in some specific of the random events when looking around there at night... I think it needs to become 10 or so)

HannahAlexander

Jul 7, 2018
A few words about the game :

- very promising, a lot of possibilities, it seems the game can be played a long time ;)
- but ! everything is slow, really slow : how can the main character evolve to pervertion ? Without cheat, I don't know if it's possible after years...

=> So, I tried with cheat. A lot of cheat. Really a lot. To begin with, terminator mode. Then, with , I got a lot of money, many times, to buy everything I could, read all the books and so on... Then cheat with the clock, every time I need time...

But even with that, it's still slow... My character doesn't really evolve !

- I was supposed to be "beautiful", but no one even cares about me. After a lot of cheat, I managed to have 60 in beauty (temporarily) ; and at last I could just work as a waitress in a classic bar. Seriously ? I couldn't get this score unless months of efforts just for that, just to be pretty enough to have a normal work ? It shouldn't called "beautiful", but "nearly prettier than Casimodo" ^^.

- Something else : I saw corruption didn't change in the game, or so few that it didn't change anything (just 1 point sometimes ?...) ; so I changed the score : 10, nothing knew, 30 neither, 50, 112... With 400, I managed, at last, to enter the sex shop !! youhou ! How is it possible to get this score without cheat, in less than 10 years of normal play ?
- But even with 852 in Corruption (yes, reaaly 852 ; not a little cheat ^^), I can't even go out without underwear ! Normal clothes, classic, without underwear, opthing easier IRL ; but in the game, nope ^^ At last, not for me : but I cross every day several girls with pantyless half-but skirts... => at wich level is the medium Corruption score in town ? 4500 ?
^^

So ! 3 explanations :
1 - I missed something crucial in the game, something that can authorise my character to evolve ! (some mysterious scores beside Corruption could be necessary to act with lewdness ?)
2 - the scale is a huge technical mistake, between the points you get and the points you need (from 10 to 100 too low !)
3 - yes, they really want you to play 10 of your IRL years to discover erotism with your character

I'd be curious to have the opinion of the other players ^^
I enjoyed this game a lot. Yes, it's somewhat grindy, but if you keep attention to all available hints you can still progress quite fast (usually). And I usually like a little bit of grind.
1) You obviously missed something crucial: Despite corruption, also submission and strip are mandatory for nearly all possibilities to act with lewdness. There are others for specific events/chains.
2) Figure out the random events that increase corruption/submission, and it's not that much anymore. Make also sure to buy and read the books from the store, they will boost a lot in the beginning.
3) If you exclude masturbation and random events (as observer) it should still be rather something like 2-3 h...

Reactions: Armelle69

SilentRa1n

Jun 20, 2018
Need help. I am trying to work at the cafe at midnight. But I keep getting a message that I need an enema. Where can I find an enema?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote