axlddyed

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the naked in the gym event? I can't get anyone to take a photo. They all say "not interested" and leave. Tried this for about 4 weeks ingame

GM88

Mar 5, 2018
how to get girl on girl for eugene ?
First you need to raise you relationship with Kate and have sex with her around 3-4 time to raise your Lesbian sex to 5 by meeting her at her home. Then you talk with Anton and range to visit Eugene at her house near the beach for some action.

GM88

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the naked in the gym event? I can't get anyone to take a photo. They all say "not interested" and leave. Tried this for about 4 weeks ingame
You have to me showered and some make up might help. At your Notebook must say you look good and guys should not just ignore me. An have at least 3 scenes with each guy for them to accept photo.

Reactions: axlddyed

GM88

Mar 5, 2018
Hi all, I hate to ask but I have been playing this game over and over and have finally got my exhibition up to 2 then the Friday gym option disappeared. It is now 25 December (in game) and I can't see any way in progressing further. Any ideas or tips would be extremely helpful...……….and thank you in advance.
For lvl 3 you have to go to the river and go naked with the other girls and I think you have to talk with Kate and then speak to Lena at the city center.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

GM88

Mar 5, 2018
MY game is in russian please help i followed the guide.
First you have to change the language from the top menu choose the third option and then change the language to English. For the game text to be in english you have to remove the happy10.qsp and rename the happy10_en.qsp to the name of the file removed. These file are in the main folder of the game.

axlddyed

Apr 23, 2018
You have to me showered and some make up might help. At your Notebook must say you look good and guys should not just ignore me. An have at least 3 scenes with each guy for them to accept photo.
Thanks!
Seems my session was bugged or something. I had more than 3 scenes with the same guy. It worked when I tried it today so that's good.

Reactions: GM88

axlddyed

Apr 23, 2018
So I got the scenes in Eugene's home at the beach. The notebook says "I went on a visit to his wife. Now we have to report to Anton". But Anton (when I see him on the institute stairs) doesn't have any options. Anyone know what to do?

Reactions: GM88

axlddyed

Apr 23, 2018
It dosent say it jsuy says too shy for this & things like that.
The event required to reduce shyness depends on where you are in the game. You need to mention what you are trying to do to be able to tell what need to be don

GM88

Mar 5, 2018
So I got the scenes in Eugene's home at the beach. The notebook says "I went on a visit to his wife. Now we have to report to Anton". But Anton (when I see him on the institute stairs) doesn't have any options. Anyone know what to do?
If you find solution please let me know

axlddyed

Apr 23, 2018
Maybe shyness and submission of the PC are to low.
Exhibitionism is at 3 and submission is submissive (I checked with that equal to 1000 by using cheat engine, didn't work). Maybe exhibitionism need to be higher. What's the event to get there?

I currently have a event with Master on july 1st, where he has a party. That's a while since I am somewhere in march.
Got a couple of scenes with Lady Anne (the one in the backyard). And I can't figure out what to do after meeting the nurse - I can only ask her 4 questions.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I got tired of the cryptic nature of this game so i modded it to have all options basically open here is the qsp if anyone is interested.
also im putting my save file too and you can go outside naked if you wish btw
THANKS! That's great! I stopped playing this very entertaining game, because from a certain stage it did not lead anywhere and got repetetive and boring! Now I'll give it another try.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote