DeniedSlave

Mar 21, 2018
First you have to change the language from the top menu choose the third option and then change the language to English. For the game text to be in english you have to remove the happy10.qsp and rename the happy10_en.qsp to the name of the file removed. These file are in the main folder of the game.
I tried this. just says CODE 105 cant load file. i cannot get this game to run in english :(

Jun 10, 2017
Why does it keep telling me to talk to andrew about anton, ive done this a bunch and its not longer an option...and ive been over to andrew's place. also how do u get exhib to 4 please help. it would be much appreciated.

Jun 10, 2017
Did you already talk to Anton?
Thanks for your quick reply. I finally got to another wall after taking to Anton. He wants me to wear the school outfit. Which I can’t cuz I need exhib = 4. But idk how to get that. Kate/Katya keeps say hi and then good bye. Or inviting me to night club.
Edit: I’ve already been to nightclub a bunch. My depravity is 600.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for your quick reply. I finally got to another wall after taking to Anton. He wants me to wear the school outfit. Which I can’t cuz I need exhib = 4. But idk how to get that. Kate/Katya keeps say hi and then good bye. Or inviting me to night club.
Edit: I’ve already been to nightclub a bunch. My depravity is 600.
From what I remember you have to raise your exhib by going to the beach. If you have missed the opportunity and it's winter you will have to wait a very long time. I restarted and managed it second time.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Where is the first event for the exhibitionism stuff? I've talked with Kate but now everytime I try to go to her house she's naked and my character leaves. My exhibitionism stat is still at 0.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
I think i need a hint...

How can i get the story to the point where the pictures from the folders Annfin, Antfin etc. comes into play?
Because the bdsm and bondage looks nice, wanna play it, but seem to stupid until now to find it :/

Gretttel

Aug 22, 2018
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get the computer lessons. I wasnt sure where to meet him based on the call and cant find him anywhere. Any help please.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to get the computer lessons. I wasnt sure where to meet him based on the call and cant find him anywhere. Any help please.
1: get the number (principle)
2: call the computerguy
3: visit computerguy on weekend at the beacharea (where you can find Andrew)

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Can't play it, I don't speak russian !
Yes, I choosed English, and it works fine... For a few clics ! It comes back in russian even before I can go outside !
... bad programmation...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Can't play it, I don't speak russian !
Yes, I choosed English, and it works fine... For a few clics ! It comes back in russian even before I can go outside !
... bad programmation...
worse and worse, even when I restart the game, only the top menu is english, everything else in russian...

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
try this one. I found it, it is the same machinetranslation, but it works. I modified the exhibitionevent, so it can be triggered when you are ready.

Reactions: Armelle69

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone knows how to go to the river ? Kate spoke me about the river three times and no event occurs.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote