BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
BeccaBoo - I am using "modified version by Tanzie". Still, there are questions, that need answers (it doesn't "fix" everything :rolleyes::whistle::giggle:).
Here is one of my saves. I have already been to the Gym at least once with the girls. Check the journal and it will tell you everything you need to do. You have already met Olga and are now having to tutor her after class so she is allowed to go clubbing with you on a Friday. Once that happens you should have enough exhibitionism to be able to leave you room without underwear

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question:

How does one get into the Computer Class ?

When I go to see Principle, he says I need more knowledge o_O, she currently has "100" in knowledge, Computer literacy = 91 (can't get any higher from Rudolph, says she now knows, more than him :oops: ), so what-the-hell is the "magic-number(s)"/or other "hoops-to-jump-through" needed to get into that class ?
Again, tried searching the posts, "no results found" o_O .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BeccaBoo

Well, currently, she can leave her home , with "no underwear", but only wearing "Simple Dress", she's at Exhibitionism:2 (just did the "river with Kate & Friends event), Depravity: 803, Subordination: 570. She's primed to do the "whore job", but needs to be able to leave house, wearing the "Erotic Short Dress", and no underwear.

Just trying to get a "heads-up" on what's events are coming, and what is needed for them. It's hard, with a game as "grindy" as this game is, without a "walk-through", to guide/hint you through, especially dealing with the "machine-English-translation", that makes some "text" confusing to know what the author really meant to convey/say, when they were writing the text.

But, anyway, Thanks for your help :giggle: ;) !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious, at what level in your "Relationship with Kate", do you need to be, to be able to get "intimate" with her ?
(my Christine, is currently at " 43 ", and she has been "thinking" about it, but nothing has happened as yet )

So, just want a "hint" around what the "magic" number is ?
(having a "goal", helps to make the grind, a little less tiresome)

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Just curious, at what level in your "Relationship with Kate", do you need to be, to be able to get "intimate" with her ?
(my Christine, is currently at " 43 ", and she has been "thinking" about it, but nothing has happened as yet )

So, just want a "hint" around what the "magic" number is ?
(having a "goal", helps to make the grind, a little less tiresome)
I am at 55 and not there yet, sorry wish I could be more help

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just was checking Kate's relationship(at 43, still ), But was surprised to see Zhenya/Eugene/Jackie's depravity up to "49", from last I look(maybe 1-2 hours ago) was "10" :oops: !
(Saw her recently; up in mountains, half naked; at Christine's apt., flashing one-another; and recently at institute(at night)running around the corridors naked /and using shower in ladies room :p:love: !)

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
For a while, there seemed, not much to do, to raise anything, with anybody.

Now, working on Kate's "relationship" (to get to "girl-on-girl" stuff, with her, and later, Zhenya).:love:

Also, still working/guiding Zhenya's depravity rise, through their relationship. :p:love:

Started "helping" Olga with her studies, so she can go to "Girls-Night" at a Club;
(for Girl-on-Girl fun ? and/or more "open nakedness" exposure ? ). :sneaky:

Started, "Friday-Nite-Naked-Volleyball" !:p

And, working-in, some time for Andrew/Anton, "Quest"/events . . .

All leading, to get Christine, to levels; to be able to Whore herself; get some "naked-me-time"; and all sorts of sex and depravity ! :love:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
For a while, there seemed, not much to do, to raise anything, with anybody.

Now, working on Kate's "relationship" (to get to "girl-on-girl" stuff, with her, and later, Zhenya).:love:

Also, still working/guiding Zhenya's depravity rise, through their relationship. :p:love:

Started "helping" Olga with her studies, so she can go to "Girls-Night" at a Club;

And, working-in, some time for Andrew/Anton, "Quest"/events . . .

All leading, to get Christine, to levels; to be able to Whore herself; get some "naked-me-time"; and all sorts of sex and depravity ! :love:
Well, you seem to be enjoying yourself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, you seem to be enjoying yourself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah . . kinda . . . . only problem, is when get so "wrapped-up", while doing "one of those", I totally missed a "date" with Kate :cry: !

I haven't been "saving" as much as I usually do, in other games, (when not sure if an action, will be detrimental to the game play), cause of the "Game save" area not being "conveniently" available.

(another QSP game I play a lot, (Girl's Life, English version), moved the "saves/loads" buttons into the "additional description" panel, so much more handy!)

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah . . kinda . . . . only problem, is when get so "wrapped-up", while doing "one of those", I totally missed a "date" with Kate :cry: !

I haven't been "saving" as much as I usually do, in other games, (when not sure if an action, will be detrimental to the game play), cause of the "Game save" area not being "conveniently" available.

(another QSP game I play a lot, (Girl's Life, English version), moved the "saves/loads" buttons into the "additional description" panel, so much more handy!)
What about autosave? That has saved me a few times.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
What about autosave? That has saved me a few times.
Auto-save ? . . . Didn't notice there was one (actually 2, just checked :ROFLMAO:). Usually, don't rely, on them . . . . I'll have to check the "time-stamp" :oops:.

Thanks for the reminder :giggle: !

EDIT:
Ah, well . . . . latest "Auto-save(2)" . . put be back a whole week . . . lost a lot of progress . . . Zhenya was at "67" Depravity, now back to "12" :cry:. The "re-Grind" is real.

EDIT 2 :
Lost all progress:

Also, still working/guiding Zhenya's depravity rise, through their relationship. (see above)

And, working-in, some time for Andrew/Anton, "Quest"/events . . . had just made a big rise in relationship with Andrew . . . sigh.

(as I said . . . I don't usually rely on Auto-saves, especially in games I'm not that familiar with . . . . . . Oh well, Live & Learn.)
Well, maybe this time, I wont "miss" the 2nd event for the Deli owner . . . :rolleyes:.

EDIT 3 :
Seems to "NOT" be as bad, as thought . . . . . now having some "fore-warning", perhaps will be better.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The Deli owner's "Special Assignment "events:
Did first 2:
1 - Crate Delivery to Cafe
2 - Unpacking Cars/Trucks

Then starts a new series of "Assignments":
1 - Go to store wearing no underwear, under clothes, and prove by showing him.
2 - Then he has you return again next week/time, asking you to meet a "client", and exposing your naked body for his "delight".
3 - Next "Assignment", is to meet this "client" Boris, again, only this time, she has to "perform some services" (Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, & Anal Sex, Cream-pied both)
4 - As above, except this time , your to wear the "Erotic School Girl" outfit, also with-out underwear, same sex options as above, plus both included , exploration & fondling . (plus maybe, cunnilingus . . . but not 100% sure) .
5 - ?

As I'm doing these . . . I'm wondering if this is a "path" . . . to one of the "Slave Endings" ?
(hope not, not ready for an end yet)

or perhaps a different "path" ?

Read among the many posts here, about some BDSM content, . . . . Might this "lead" to that content ?
(this, I'd prefer, to the "Slave Ending" :oops:)

(Before I continue, time to make a "save" or 2 :rolleyes:)

PS: I'm guessing there's no "Girl-with-Girl" ending? (like, Christine & Kate, or Christine & Zhenya, or maybe, Christine & Olga, just thinking/wishing out loud ):sneaky:.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just to let you know, (in case your not there yet ;)) . . . Christine had "Lesbian" sex with Kate, Relationship was at "61" !
I don't know if, this happening the day-after, the Girls-Night-At-the-Club, had anything to do with it or not, (that event got her to Exhibitionism: 3 ! ) Hmmmm . . I wonder if Kate, will use a "Strap-On", on Christine ? :sneaky:

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
The Deli owner's "Special Assignment "events:
Did first 2:
1 - Crate Delivery to Cafe
2 - Unpacking Cars/Trucks

Then starts a new series of "Assignments":
1 - Go to store wearing no underwear, under clothes, and prove by showing him.
2 - Then he has you return again next week/time, asking you to meet a "client", and exposing your naked body for his "delight".
3 - Next "Assignment", is to meet this "client" Boris, again, only this time, she has to "perform some services" (Blowjob, Vaginal Sex, & Anal Sex, Cream-pied both)
4 - As above, except this time , your to wear the "Erotic School Girl" outfit, also with-out underwear, same sex options as above, plus both included , exploration & fondling . (plus maybe, cunnilingus . . . but not 100% sure) .
5 - ?

As I'm doing these . . . I'm wondering if this is a "path" . . . to one of the "Slave Endings" ?
(hope not, not ready for an end yet)

or perhaps a different "path" ?

Read among the many posts here, about some BDSM content, . . . . Might this "lead" to that content ?
(this, I'd prefer, to the "Slave Ending" :oops:)

(Before I continue, time to make a "save" or 2 :rolleyes:)

PS: I'm guessing there's no "Girl-with-Girl" ending? (like, Christine & Kate, or Christine & Zhenya, or maybe, Christine & Olga, just thinking/wishing out loud ):sneaky:.
Deli events do not lead to any ending, at least as I recall. They just make you more money as you progress through its quest line.

Going from memory, the only instant game overs are dying too many times and dropping out of school (because of bad grades or lack of money). There is one slave chain you can possibly get on when you can prostitute yourself where you are a slave at someones mansion. This is related to a story quest and I remember once getting stuck in it, but I believe I was able to use the emergency exit function and get out of it and then keep playing through the game with no adverse effects (not entirely sure if I am remembering this game or another one).

Unless you are trying to avoid certain types of content, don't worry about any of the main quests locking you into an ending. When you have completed a main quest line that character will tell you to see them on July 1rst after school ends, If you see them you will get that end.

The available endings (again from memory, so may be forgetting one) will be with Anton, The Master, Igor? (the creepy guy with the bondage studio downtown), and the dom/lesbian training lady you can visit on weekends around your house (not the one downtown). So when you get to the end of school you should be able to pick any of these ends if you completed all of the game's main quest lines. Just save your game before you make a choice then you can see all the endings. A good ending is also available. For that don't go see any of them and go to sleep until morning and you will get the good end.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Hello i need help i put the happyend10-en in happy 10 folder yet its still in Russian im confused and unable to play casue i dont know Russian.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Hello i need help i put the happyend10-en in happy 10 folder yet its still in Russian im confused and unable to play casue i dont know Russian.
When you double click the happyend10-en.qsp file it should be in English. If not, then maybe the file was mislabled. There are a number of different variations of the English qsp file posted as attachments throughout this thread starting around page 5. Just go and get one of those if your English file is not actually in English.

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
When you double click the happyend10-en.qsp file it should be in English. If not, then maybe the file was mislabled. There are a number of different variations of the English qsp file posted as attachments throughout this thread starting around page 5. Just go and get one of those if your English file is not actually in English.
Hello thanks for trying to help me i found some en files but still in Russian so i give up.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
GoldenLilly - What I did was just opened a latest English version "QSP" Player, then clicked "open game", added the "happyend10-en.qsp" where noted, clicked complete . . the game opened in the player.

I couldn't get it to work just double-clicking the qsp file either, the above worked for me .

It couldn't hurt to try . . could it ?

Meldwick

Sep 12, 2018
I'm quite far in the game. But i'm stuck at Lena's and the Master's quest. I have to go naked in the city for Lena and "come back when i'm ready" for the master but, even through i'm obedient and depraved, i only can answer "unavailable".
Any help guys ?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
I'm quite far in the game. But i'm stuck at Lena's and the Master's quest. I have to go naked in the city for Lena and "come back when i'm ready" for the master but, even through i'm obedient and depraved, i only can answer "unavailable".
Any help guys ?
If I understand correctly where you are in the quest (please correct me if I am wrong) you have already met with Lena and she has told you to call her when you are ready to walk naked through the city. If that is the case, you can only do this quest in the warmer months, which I think were March - November. In the winter she goes out of town, so she will be unavailable to take your call. So if you are in one of the months she is in town and have the $5,000 you call her and she will tell you when to meet her so you can finish the quest. Once you complete Lena's quest I believe you then will be ready to see the Master again and continue on his quest.

Reactions: Meldwick
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote