WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
go to the beach and do something, that you can watch other people. read books and go out with your neighbour

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
who's dick do i gotta suck to get a decent translation on this game? i'd be willing to toss some money down via paypal for it even. the world needs more complete QSP games.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone help me with Anton's path? Currenty he asks to help him in exam, but my character always gets caught doing that. How do i move up from this stage?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Can anyone help me with Anton's path? Currenty he asks to help him in exam, but my character always gets caught doing that. How do i move up from this stage?
You need to raise dexterity and/or knowledge to succeed. I think each needs to be around 40 or 50 (I don't remember exactly how high). You raise dexterity by playing volleyball and knowledge by studying/going to classes.

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
Hi! I played this game a while now and planed to play it again. The en translation make me sick though.
I'm planning to make a multi language support and a translation fix on en (adding fr on the go). English is not my mother tongue but the result will be obviousy better.

Current State:
  • Multi-language switch: implemented, need to isolate all strings from the game into dedicated localization file though
  • Isolation of translated strings into dedicated localized files: 1%
  • Checking EN: 1%
  • Adding FR: 1%
Questions:
  • All translation will be in same file. Anyone want to read it again after I'll finish this? (in some weeks at least)
  • What should I use to share the project once finished?
  • Anyone know how/where to contact the original author of this game to ask its permission for the upgrade?

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
Hi! I played this game a while now and planed to play it again. The en translation make me sick though.
I'm planning to make a multi language support and a translation fix on en (adding fr on the go). English is not my mother tongue but the result will be obviousy better.

Current State:
  • Multi-language switch: implemented, need to isolate all strings from the game into dedicated localization file though
Questions:
  • All translation will be in same file. Anyone want to read it again after I'll finish this? (in some weeks at least)
  • Anyone know how/where to contact the original author of this game to ask its permission for the upgrade?
You can contact him on Aldebo. i'm french so i can read if you want.

Reactions: Zarune

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
You can contact him on Aldebo. i'm french so i can read if you want.
Well, albedo is such a common word that I cannot find any relevant website ;_; Can you be more specific?
Once finished, I'll ask you if you still want to.

Current State:
  • Isolation of translated strings into dedicated localized files: 5% (menu, instruction and start of the game)
  • Checking EN: 5%
  • Adding FR: 5%
  • Upgradded a little the start by removing the timed text on perk selection and add way to change if perk was finally not the one you want.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Well, albedo is such a common word that I cannot find any relevant website ;_; Can you be more specific?
The Albedo site is I believe it is in Russian, but I was never a member there.

If you are not trying to monetize your retranslation and just label it "fan made" or something like that, then I don't really see why the original game creator's permission is overly necessary. However, obviously, you should go about this in whatever manner makes you most comfortable.

Reactions: Zarune

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
It is just that he is the original author and as such I think he have the right to know. Also if there is any pending improvment, I want to know how we can add the later. This is not a small change to add the multilanguage support. I basically need to edit all files.

Thanks for the link

Reactions: golgo13

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017

Current State:
Questions:
By the Talos, we need more people like you. Most QSP game like Big Quyash had a good content and storyline but horrible translation. ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
What is the deal with compueter calss ... how can I get there ... I have 30 in computer knowledge and still nothing ... is there some kind on naughty trick how can MC get in those classes?

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
after gave Lena $5000, when I call her, she always say:
(Lena) — I`m sorry, she`s not ready. Call a few days.
btw I'm in October

Last edited:

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
got stuck with after zhenya dildo event. cant report to anton only go further option. dont know how to pass it. hints pls
I think I figured it out: I think there is a missing 'end' in the code at anton2 after the if gen=5 statement. Adding one at the end of this statement seems to fix it.

$Balthazar $

Aug 16, 2019
GoldenLilly - What I did was just opened a latest English version "QSP" Player, then clicked "open game", added the "happyend10-en.qsp" where noted, clicked complete . . the game opened in the player.

I couldn't get it to work just double-clicking the qsp file either, the above worked for me .

It couldn't hurt to try . . could it ?
I did the same....But after I save the game when I return it is in russian.... why is that?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote