ray3dave

May 12, 2017
how do I find the nudist beach?
It is past the "normal" beach. So you can access it from that area.

If I remember correctly you need to meet with some girls and go there to UNLOCK it first, you get that opportunity through the neighbour girl. I remember giving up on that game because there were too many hard to find / get single opportunities to reach certain stages.

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
Where did you edit the statement?
I don't have the game right now, but IIRC using the Qgen program you open the 'anton2' "room" and search for gen=5 statement. I think things start working if you add an extra 'end' at the end of this statement.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Been trying to find Zhenya/Eugene in principal's office after blackmailing olga. But can't find her. I also tried spamming 15 mins standing in principal's office but no use. Any suggestions?

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
I don't have the game right now, but IIRC using the Qgen program you open the 'anton2' "room" and search for gen=5 statement. I think things start working if you add an extra 'end' at the end of this statement.
Yes there is a ill balanced if-act/end in anton2. It should be like this:

[EDIT]: posting code here lead to indentation removal which is impossible to read. So simply add the following line at the end of the block is enough. On version 10 (last), it should be a new line just after line 1087
end &!missing end

I found a bunch of issues that I try to adress along the traduction and the multilanguage support. It takes me so much more time than I estimated. Also in order to better understand what is going on, I'm doing a huge code cleaning. Variable names and code indentation is really hard to follow. Doing this helped me to detect and fix several logic issue where there was unsupported cases causing minor display issue to progression blocker.

I can only work few hours per week on it. I hope to be able to deliver the retraduction before next christmass :/ If you findanything else, please share and I'll patch it along my work.

Last edited:

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
Been trying to find Zhenya/Eugene in principal's office after blackmailing olga. But can't find her. I also tried spamming 15 mins standing in principal's office but no use. Any suggestions?
Looking quickly at the code, it seams to be in the "dir" room if you open the game code. It seams that there is a delay of >7 day between this and an action before and also it is between 6pm and 7pm. Also there is other triggers that I can't get without going deep in this part but I haven't do this part yet.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Looking quickly at the code, it seams to be in the "dir" room if you open the game code. It seams that there is a delay of >7 day between this and an action before and also it is between 6pm and 7pm. Also there is other triggers that I can't get without going deep in this part but I haven't do this part yet.
Thanks, that worked.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is there a way to stop some text from disappearing after you make a choice? For example at the start of the game, once I answer the mysterious "What I?" question, there's a bit of text after selecting one of the three options that provides some additonal info about the chosen trait. The problem is that the game takes me to the next window in like 2 seconds so sometimes it's impossible to read the text. Considering the quality of translation, I think it's quite important to be able to see that additional text. Otherwise I might think "severe" in this game means "severe" instead of "hardy".

Also, does sunbathing do anything?

And holy fucking shit, the energy and hunger management in this game is awful. Why am I doing this to myself???

Last edited:

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
Is there a way to stop some text from disappearing after you make a choice? For example at the start of the game, once I answer the mysterious "What I?" question, there's a bit of text after selecting one of the three options that provides some additonal info about the chosen trait. [...]
Sadly no it is coded as is. But AFAIK, it is only at the begining when you build your avatar. In the re-translation I am doing, I changed this to be persistently display up to action from player because I feel it was not aligned with the remaining of the game. If you have Qgen, you can take a look at 'new', 'new2' and 'new3' room to view them or you can wait the re-translation.

Basically, creating your avatar is:
  • [Screen1] Select your start money. If you select too high you have way less. The threshold is random between 1200 and 1800 rubles approximately.
  • [Screen2] Select your perk. It is a small boost for the start.
    • Severe -> Strength/Constitution: You start with a +5 bonus in strength. It helps you use less energy to do things but also helpyou recover more energy when you take a sun bath. You will be needed to have above certain threshold to do certain actionlinked to work. You can raise it later by doing some work or walk in the mountain.
    • Deft: You start with a +5 bonus in deft. You can raise it later by doing volley or going in the mountain. It describes more your hability to do stealth action more than your gymnastic habilities though as it is only used to let people cheat on you during exam without beeing seen.
    • Thrifty: You start with some food (+5) and some low quality make up (+10) that you bring with you in your new home.
  • [Screen3] Select your trait. This is a more defining characteristics that willhave small influence over the whole game.
    • Obedient: You listen to other and tend to do as they said.
    • Brisk -> Mature: You were always interested in things above your age, particularly sex topics and have little taboos.
    • Lucky: You havemore luck. It will help you find things in the street or in your exam.
    • Diligently -> Studious: You start with your study book for school and can learn things faster.
    • Beautiful: You are more beautiful than the average girls. It will help you seduce others and can boost your income on some jobs. You can still increase this for short time with makeup and beeing clean.
Also, does sunbathing do anything?
Except regaining a little energy, it currently do nothing more than passing the time. It also add a little lust on the nude beach.

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
I wish there is a way... For this game, it is really intricated with the code. My change is currently separate it to have all in one qsp room. It helps to switch language and also to add new languages. But in the current state, I think it is not possible.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Thats sad i thought about making a remake in Html maybe but if there is no easy way to get the dialog i think i will pass on.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Is someone still translating this (or cleaning up the english atleast, dont know which is better/easier). ?
I played through this, and the game is really good, but the Machine translation kinda ruins it.

Probably alot of work to fix, just wondering if anyone is acctually working on it? and if so, whats the progress looking like?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
So I was stuck with Master Quest and Lena for quite some time, despite having 750+ Depravity and Exhibition at 3, what finally allowed me to progress was whoring event with Paul and his buddies... X_x

I've tried to call Lena before event and right after event and it finally worked.

Zarune

Mar 16, 2020
Is someone still translating this (or cleaning up the english atleast, dont know which is better/easier). ?
I played through this, and the game is really good, but the Machine translation kinda ruins it.

Probably alot of work to fix, just wondering if anyone is acctually working on it? and if so, whats the progress looking like?
So yes, I'm on it. There is a lot and I'm not 100% on it so it will take times. I'm not native russian speaker so in order to understand whats happens, I need to clean the code in order to have the logic. Dialogs and logic are really mixed with this engine and particularly with this games. So having a clean logic that I understand helpsme understand how to actually fix the translation. This also let me discover time to time miss in the logic that can become bugs in some cases. Andwhen this occurs, I bugfix them.

The way it was done let me think that the original autor is good at story telling and can handle a real devlopement in game loop and logic. But the code itselfwas not meant to be worked on in teams. For instance, there is a lot of variables,almost none of them have a clear naming. It is compound with abreviation, sometimes in english, sometimes in russian with west european charachers, without separator between words. This make it hard to follow. So I extract the logic of each variabletounderstand what are they purpose and found back a naming that could explain their purpose better.

Also I wanted for anyone passing on this after me to be able to work in a better environment. So basically I'm extracting dialog in one file. This also allows to have all the language in one game with a language selected at start. It is better to have all on oneplace in order that if someone update it itcan know that there is two language to edit (previously it was two separated game sharing image resources). It also allows me to add a third language (french) which I'll do after retranslating it completely for english.Andit will be possibleto add any other language after this.

Having the multiple language is good but add its own need for code logic to implements. Examples: times, dates or even dialogs are not formated the same way regarding languages. So I added logic to handle which strings to use wich formating regarding the selected language.

Finally the game starting with a characher creassion with ill balanced UX. So instead of having choice that let a sentence displayed for few secondes before continuing and others that ask a confirmation, I changed everithing to have a confirmation. Character creation is the only place in the game where timed text happened.

Sobasically the state currently is:
- logic for language selection and display: done
- logic for formating date, time and dialog: done
- variable cleaning: 80% (Ithink as the stat is done and this is the biggest things)
- logic for character creation: done
- extraction of russian strings:
. - done for all menu (sidepanel, mirror, wardrobe, inventory, bag, makeup, cheats, notebook, help) except phone and laptop in progress
. - the character creation: done
. - any location: 0%
- Retranslation in english: for start and menu, started but must be cleaned. I'll wait to have extracted all menu in order to do a big clean pass in the EN room.

If we takeintoacount that menu are the most complex to translate I think I am near 40% of completion up to now (without counting other language than RU and EN). As I said in apost a littleabove, I am pretty sure it will be finished this year but I amnot confident to have it before end of year.

Also, if any one want to be cleaningpass after me to read back all the translation, please say meandonce ready I'll ask your help to check everything. (would be one pretty long file to check)

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
So yes, I'm on it. There is a lot and I'm not 100% on it so it will take times. I'm not native russian speaker so in order to understand whats happens, I need to clean the code in order to have the logic. Dialogs and logic are really mixed with this engine and particularly with this games. So having a clean logic that I understand helpsme understand how to actually fix the translation. This also let me discover time to time miss in the logic that can become bugs in some cases. Andwhen this occurs, I bugfix them.

The way it was done let me think that the original autor is good at story telling and can handle a real devlopement in game loop and logic. But the code itselfwas not meant to be worked on in teams. For instance, there is a lot of variables,almost none of them have a clear naming. It is compound with abreviation, sometimes in english, sometimes in russian with west european charachers, without separator between words. This make it hard to follow. So I extract the logic of each variabletounderstand what are they purpose and found back a naming that could explain their purpose better.

Also I wanted for anyone passing on this after me to be able to work in a better environment. So basically I'm extracting dialog in one file. This also allows to have all the language in one game with a language selected at start. It is better to have all on oneplace in order that if someone update it itcan know that there is two language to edit (previously it was two separated game sharing image resources). It also allows me to add a third language (french) which I'll do after retranslating it completely for english.Andit will be possibleto add any other language after this.

Having the multiple language is good but add its own need for code logic to implements. Examples: times, dates or even dialogs are not formated the same way regarding languages. So I added logic to handle which strings to use wich formating regarding the selected language.

Finally the game starting with a characher creassion with ill balanced UX. So instead of having choice that let a sentence displayed for few secondes before continuing and others that ask a confirmation, I changed everithing to have a confirmation. Character creation is the only place in the game where timed text happened.

Sobasically the state currently is:
- logic for language selection and display: done
- logic for formating date, time and dialog: done
- variable cleaning: 80% (Ithink as the stat is done and this is the biggest things)
- logic for character creation: done
- extraction of russian strings:
. - done for all menu (sidepanel, mirror, wardrobe, inventory, bag, makeup, cheats, notebook, help) except phone and laptop in progress
. - the character creation: done
. - any location: 0%
- Retranslation in english: for start and menu, started but must be cleaned. I'll wait to have extracted all menu in order to do a big clean pass in the EN room.

If we takeintoacount that menu are the most complex to translate I think I am near 40% of completion up to now (without counting other language than RU and EN). As I said in apost a littleabove, I am pretty sure it will be finished this year but I amnot confident to have it before end of year.

Also, if any one want to be cleaningpass after me to read back all the translation, please say meandonce ready I'll ask your help to check everything. (would be one pretty long file to check)
Thank you very much for such a great answer!

I look forward to your completed work. I dont know either coding or speak/read the Russian language myself, so i have no idea the ammount of work this task is. Im just happy someone is working on it.

Reactions: Zarune

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
I can only work few hours per week on it. I hope to be able to deliver the retraduction before next christmass :/ If you findanything else, please share and I'll patch it along my work.
Hi, just wonder ... how is that coding going? :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote