Meldwick

Sep 12, 2018
If I understand correctly where you are in the quest (please correct me if I am wrong) you have already met with Lena and she has told you to call her when you are ready to walk naked through the city. If that is the case, you can only do this quest in the warmer months, which I think were March - November. In the winter she goes out of town, so she will be unavailable to take your call. So if you are in one of the months she is in town and have the $5,000 you call her and she will tell you when to meet her so you can finish the quest. Once you complete Lena's quest I believe you then will be ready to see the Master again and continue on his quest.
Thank you very much for your quick and effective response, i'm gonna try that right away !

Reactions: golgo13

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Thanks for the but i have a question how i can open a file .qsp, to run the game in english.
You open it with Quest Soft Player. If you downloaded the game from the OP then it has Quest Soft Player 5 included. It is in the folder "qsp570". You can open the player by double clicking "qspgui". The menu of the player will be in Russian, but you can change the language by hitting Alt + L. Then use the player to open the qsp file you want. You could also just double click the qsp file and when asked what program to use to open it, you could select the Quest Soft Player program (qspgui) and check the box to always use that program to open qsp files. Note, these instructions are for a Windows operating system.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Can't seem to find lena for the naked walk quest. I tried going to centre in afternoon at 12.00 but didn't find her. Also the ingame month is September. Can anyone help? Also during the whore job at night, my character doesn't accept "pussy and ass fuck together" request. Any help there?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Can't seem to find lena for the naked walk quest. I tried going to centre in afternoon at 12.00 but didn't find her. Also the ingame month is September. Can anyone help? Also during the whore job at night, my character doesn't accept "pussy and ass fuck together" request. Any help there?
If it is the first part (where she first offers you the naked walk quest) you will find her in the center stop from 12 - 20 hours. If it is to pay her the $5,000 then she is in the center stop from 17 - 18 hours. May be random, so do some save scumming and see if it will trigger for you.

For the whore job it takes a while before she takes it in both holes. Talk to the nurse, if you haven't yet, and ask her all the questions available. Then it should be a matter of just grinding enough as a whore and you will eventually be able to do anal.

Reactions: Lancelot234

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Thnx
If it is the first part (where she first offers you the naked walk quest) you will find her in the center stop from 12 - 20 hours. If it is to pay her the $5,000 then she is in the center stop from 17 - 18 hours. May be random, so do some save scumming and see if it will trigger for you.

For the whore job it takes a while before she takes it in both holes. Talk to the nurse, if you haven't yet, and ask her all the questions available. Then it should be a matter of just grinding enough as a whore and you will eventually be able to do anal.
Thnx for the help. Met with lena and gave her 5000 rubles. Then lena asked to meet on Saturday7 at centre. Do i have to be at the centre at 7am on saturday? Also the month is November, so will it work or i'll have to wait till march?

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Thnx

Thnx for the help. Met with lena and gave her 5000 rubles. Then lena asked to meet on Saturday7 at centre. Do i have to be at the centre at 7am on saturday? Also the month is November, so will it work or i'll have to wait till march?
Nevermind. It worked. On master's quest now.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
What are the requirements foe Igor's group sex request? And how can i start working in the cafe at centre with special outfit from sex shop? I bought everything from sex shop but the cafe event doesn't trigger.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Got offered the slave contract by the rich man. So if i sign the contract, the game ends?
Make a save file to be safe then sign the contract so you can play through the events at the mansion. Last time I played, after a several days in the mansion it reset where he asked me to sign a slave contract again. The second time I didn't and then just went on playing the game with no problems on the main quest.

I believe you have to play the mansion for one of the main quests (either Igor, the Master or someone else did/will assign it to you as part of their quest line). Also, going from memory, there are two ways you can end up at the mansion - one when you are whoring and the other when assigned from a quest, where you meet the limo in the area where the grocery store is. I think if you go while whoring it does not count for the story quest (I may be wrong), so wait and get it from the main quest.

What are the requirements foe Igor's group sex request? And how can i start working in the cafe at centre with special outfit from sex shop? I bought everything from sex shop but the cafe event doesn't trigger.
Going from memory, I think the Master tells you to get extra training from Igor. Once that happens, call Igor and he will tell you to come by his shop on Friday

To work at the cafe with the special form (and later nude), I think it depends on your exhibitionist skill. If you have walked the town nude on Lena's quest the I believe you have maxed out exhibitionist skill, so you should be able to work at the cafe with either the special uniform or nude. Have you talked to the cafe owner about the new job(s) and accepted them yet? Because once you do you should be able to work in the uniform.

Last edited:

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Make a save file to be safe then sign the contract so you can play through the events at the mansion. Last time I played, after a several days in the mansion it reset where he asked me to sign a slave contract again. The second time I didn't and then just went on playing the game with no problems on the main quest.

I believe you have to play the mansion for one of the main quests (either Igor, the Master or someone else did/will assign it to you as part of their quest line). Also, going from memory, there are two ways you can end up at the mansion - one when you are whoring and the other when assigned from a quest, where you meet the limo in the area where the grocery store is. I think if you go while whoring it does not count for the story quest (I may be wrong), so wait and get it from the main quest.
Thnx. For now i'm only getting option to reject the slave form. I'll try the "not signing" option when both options arrive. Btw, the limo arrives via master's quest and boris's quest(from grocery shop).

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018

Going from memory, I think the Master tells you to get extra training from Igor. Once that happens, call Igor and he will tell you to come by his shop on Friday

To work at the cafe with the special form (and later nude), I think it depends on your exhibitionist skill. If you have walked the town nude on Lena's quest the I believe you have maxed out exhibitionist skill, so you should be able to work at the cafe with either the special uniform or nude. Have you talked to the cafe owner about the new job(s) and accepted them yet? Because once you do you should be able to work in the uniform.
Yeah i talked to the cafe owner but christine's response is still "I'll think about it".

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018

Ok that worked. I just had to raise her beauty for her to accept. Thnx again

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
So if i reached one of the ends, christine should be ready to walk outside nude. But that option doesn't work yet.
I am not sure I understand what you mean.

If you completed the Lena quest where you rode the train and then had to get back home naked, that was the last exhibitionist quest and should set your exhibition level at four (I think?). That is as high as exhibition gets, but even then you cannot just walk around the town naked for the rest of the game, if that is what you are saying.

To complete the Master's quest you had to be able to walk home from his house naked for the last few training sessions. So if he invited you to the July 1rst party then you should have completed those missions with him where you had to go back to your apartment naked.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
I am not sure I understand what you mean.

If you completed the Lena quest where you rode the train and then had to get back home naked, that was the last exhibitionist quest and should set your exhibition level at four (I think?). That is as high as exhibition gets, but even then you cannot just walk around the town naked for the rest of the game, if that is what you are saying.

To complete the Master's quest you had to be able to walk home from his house naked for the last few training sessions. So if he invited you to the July 1rst party then you should have completed those missions with him where you had to go back to your apartment naked.
Yep i meant when i try to make her leave her apartment naked, she says "I can't walk naked outside". Even though she has already done all the outdor nude quest by master, working in cafe nude and the beach nude stuff.

Natalien

Feb 17, 2019
I have similar isssues like few persons above. I'm in the moment in game when main character asked Lena to make her braver. She told me I should go to the town naked and she suggested to give her a call in the morning. Tho, if I do that, my character always says she's unavailable. The same thing happens when I try to visit Master. I also have quest to call "Secretary of the Host", but she tells me I'm not interesting enough. I can't even find that rich man from conversation with Nurse. It's March and I got stuck, just doing daily chores.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I can't get exhibition up at all, from 0 points. I found Andrew at the beach once and we talked, but now I can't seem to find him again. Anton is on the stairs often, but can't go anywhere with him either. What am I supposed to do to progress?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote