4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I went through all the dialogue and fixed all the typos and grammatical errors I could find in v14. There were a lot, so I'm sure there are some I missed.
You can use it by replacing your data.win file with the one downloaded here.

PS. "mind control" should probably be added to the tags, since it's explicitly featured in so many animations.

riolu@4535

Jul 2, 2021
Since it was decided by a vote, it was always going to be him. The internet likes dick more than pussy.
I wish I could say I'm excited for the BBW bear lady, but I'd bet actual money that her vagina is involved in zero sex scenes or attacks. I bet she doesn't do anything with Sam's either.
maybe the bear could be a dickgrill

Reactions: PofB
Feb 24, 2019
Since it was decided by a vote, it was always going to be him. The internet likes dick more than pussy.
I wish I could say I'm excited for the BBW bear lady, but I'd bet actual money that her vagina is involved in zero sex scenes or attacks. I bet she doesn't do anything with Sam's either.
I have such a thing for big bear girls...and you're right, they are gonna ruin it...

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
Is lab level not finished or what? I can't complete it because to proceed next i need keycard, whic i couldn't find. I was trying to open alpha prison, but it did nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
Possible future scenes, for the femboys at the bar. I don't see why not. I'd like to see the receiving art of the cat futadom on Whispy or on Sam. Maybe just a random enemy at least so we can see it both ways.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes