4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
If I had a smut genie that let me magically make any three games be completed, with full content, just like I'd want, this game would be number 1 for sure.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I know this is weird coming from me. And trust me, I’m questioning it now. But please no more futas. Least for a while. This game rarely have just normal female enemies. I’m still pissed that they gave the skunk girl a cock, like wtf. If I knew they were gonna do that, I would’ve voted for a different enemy.

I really feel bad for the guys who want just some gay stuff. They are getting the short end of the stick.

May 25, 2017
I know this is weird coming from me. And trust me, I’m questioning it now. But please no more futas. Least for a while. This game rarely have just normal female enemies. I’m still pissed that they gave the skunk girl a cock, like wtf. If I knew they were gonna do that, I would’ve voted for a different enemy.

I really feel bad for the guys who want just some gay stuff. They are getting the short end of the stick.
You're absolutely right, this is weird coming from you

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone know if either B or C are futa or just female?
Anyones guess to be honest, looking at it from face value B looks like normal female and C could be futa.

But who knows B might just go "futa no jutsu" and make a futa clone or something?? Depends where the artist takes it.

I mean futa stuff is my god damn jam so I'll say yes to more of it, but either way happy enough with more animations and enemies (big fan of the ghost interaction changing other animations)

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
I've seen mention of 'secret foes.' What are these? Anyone know where to find 'em?
Go to the tavern to the very right of the main area. Get drunk by buying yourself a drink. Either tip the first character to the very left of the tavern twice or buy 2 drinks for the purple glasses chick. Purple glasses chick is a boss battle. First character is a standard "foe".

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Go to the tavern to the very right of the main area. Get drunk by buying yourself a drink. Either tip the first character to the very left of the tavern twice or buy 2 drinks for the purple glasses chick. Purple glasses chick is a boss battle. First character is a standard "foe".
for those two you don't need the tipsy effect, they were there long before that was added

Reactions: shineryuverus

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
I'm starting to think Dogboi shouldn't have marked that building as gallery with how much people are askin' all confused lmao, and as for something a bit more on topic, the new boss: I'd say B, partially because I have no idea what the other two would do/look like in practice, and B's scenes seem like they'd be some simple shortstack hours, and I do like me some big shortstack hours. After that would be C then A I spose in preference- though this is all without any idea of how the creator would implement any of them, so kinda grain of salty.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Feb 24, 2019
I'm starting to think Dogboi shouldn't have marked that building as gallery with how much people are askin' all confused lmao, and as for something a bit more on topic, the new boss: I'd say B, partially because I have no idea what the other two would do/look like in practice, and B's scenes seem like they'd be some simple shortstack hours, and I do like me some big shortstack hours. After that would be C then A I spose in preference- though this is all without any idea of how the creator would implement any of them, so kinda grain of salty.
Personally that plant should be the next boss. There is very little blowjob received to the player. Its mostly the player giving the blowjob. Not enough love for it.

Penne Pete

Jul 22, 2019
I see about the terms sorry about that BUT insects are also bestiality to them so be careful. That and anything non-con is a no no too.

The anti virus was flagging the .exe extractor for the known breach in the software that is says you should download.

One guy I support found out that robots and cybernetic creatures are technically not beasty content as they are machine so he made a blade wolf attack drone, but patched it to only attack and bite. He handed out the tiny file after to make the robotic wolf a little more "friendly". If Patreon does flip out on ya though try Subscribestar. They don't care what you put there as long as it doesn't include underage stuffs.

Oh I am on your discord but you have no page to ask about the game so that is why I am talking about it here.
A very late response, but what game would that be, rather fond of Feral/Nonferal pairings especially Canids (Doubly so when knots are accounted for)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 10minutex
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes