4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Can anyone capture all the new scenes with full sound and all in high quality, full zoom ? With looping.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
One of the new enemies caught me off-guard.
I didn't knew at first on what triggers them but as soon as they got triggered and everything turned dark, my survival instinct screamed at me yelling "RUN!". Guess I played too much horror games that my first instinct upon hearing their trigger sound is to run as fast as possible

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Trying to wrap my mind around the "broken" mechanic, seems to not be happing anymore after the first few times. am i missing something?

middleside

Jun 23, 2020
Lovely character design, great animations.
A really good game.
Needed a guide though, keep getting locked in the lab.:ROFLMAO:

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Trying to wrap my mind around the "broken" mechanic, seems to not be happing anymore after the first few times. am i missing something?
If you mean the one that happens sometimes in certain rapes, it's because it's based on the scene itself and tied to the character. So one character might get 'broken' if you let them sit too long on one enemy's scene, but the other won't. And with some scenes, neither will.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
If you mean the one that happens sometimes in certain rapes, it's because it's based on the scene itself and tied to the character. So one character might get 'broken' if you let them sit too long on one enemy's scene, but the other won't. And with some scenes, neither will.
tried repeating the same scenes many times, its not occurring anymore. There's got to be more to it then that

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
This game real
Lovely character design, great animations.
A really good game.
Needed a guide though, keep getting locked in the lab.:ROFLMAO:
Havent been locked in lab yet but this game does really need a guide and reference material. Their patreon has shit all on actual info and the discord has also been next to useless. I luv this game so far but can count me out on all the abdl stuff. not my cup of tea

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
tried repeating the same scenes many times, its not occurring anymore. There's got to be more to it then that
no access? download is on the first page bro
This game real

Havent been locked in lab yet but this game does really need a guide and reference material. Their patreon has shit all on actual info and the discord has also been next to useless. I luv this game so far but can count me out on all the abdl stuff. not my cup of tea
you can reply to multiple messages in single post

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
There's one room near the end of the lab where the doors lock and you have to kill all the enemies to proceed. Every. Time. You go in that room. Even if you were just in there a second ago.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes