4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
You can switch between 2 characters, one male and one female. Mentioned right in the OP.
Your very nice for giving them that explanation. Frankly to me they shouldn't have even gotten any explanation. It made me question were they new to this game and that they could've easily answered their own question without it even being manifested by as you mentioned looking "right in the OP" or just by simply playing the game.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Guess I didn't make my question clear enough: What's the implication of "pregnancy" and "sissification" in a platformer?
There are story chapters or open world element between stages?
Ah. My mistake. Enemies in this game deal damage by grappling and assaulting you. if your health is fully depleted, some enemies will just keep violating you, but most have a unique loss scene showing what happened to you after being defeated. Typically, you get impregnated (if you play as Sam) or turned into a sissy/sex toy (if you play as Whispy). Currently, there's nothing really in terms of an actual story.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
best way to get money is just to savescum with the save station and hover around it fighting enemies, then go back to the station to heal up and keep going.

Apr 28, 2018
You could save up enough money by taking out like 3-4 enemies then find somewhere where you can buy something cheap and get out Cheat Engine and scan the value of how much you got then scan again after spending some once and you should be able to get the right value.

To be honest I don't know why Cheat Mode for the game on the main menu doesn't have an infinite money option oof.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone have any idea when it will be available?
how many enemies are there in this update and what are they?
The information is already available in the thread. Please read at least a few pages back in the thread before asking a question. It is bad forum ettiquette to ask a question that has already recently been answered. When one person posts, everyone who has this thread on their watch list for updates gets pinged. It is very annoying.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes