4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Pineata

Feb 23, 2018
This game could use a co-op system , and maybe a survival gamemode , but it's still being updated regularly so no need to rush.

doggie_bones

Nov 24, 2019
Happy people enjoy the game<3 yeah I put her in to give the tip that "You can get drunk and interact with the other customers" since I felt like I needed to clue players into that. I recently got the art for the cutscenes finished and I plan to throw up the poll for the final boss of the garden area soon which will be cool to see who wins. ^^

Dec 24, 2020
Happy people enjoy the game<3 yeah I put her in to give the tip that "You can get drunk and interact with the other customers" since I felt like I needed to clue players into that. I recently got the art for the cutscenes finished and I plan to throw up the poll for the final boss of the garden area soon which will be cool to see who wins. ^^
The spoopy forest rework is a great pure game section. My will to be horny is beaten by my desire to enjoy the fun beat'em up challenge. gg

Reactions: doggie_bones

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I'm running the game in linux with Wine but there is no sound. Other games have sound in wine so I guess is a problem with just this one

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bro, just fight and get literally fucked my the monsters. There is no gallery yet, so there is no reason to save or anything unless you like the level and just wanna load up there everytime.
saving your progress (like after getting the book) is pretty legitimate reason to save

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
This game is dope, but I wish there were a way to increase the frequency of the dialog during h-animations. They just do no show up at a consistent enough rate.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes