4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
LMAO Paio Hazard is the only addition "without rape." It's a mistag. That game doesn't have a single consensual scene. Probably more rape than all the rest of them combined.
I didn't tag the games, they just need to be updated then.

spac3r1der

Jun 6, 2022
Anyone knows some good sidescrollers with rape in it? Honestly the fact this is the 2nd adbl update in a row makes me want to drop this.
Kabopuri 1-3
They are not translated, but the gameplay is completely doable without language
Not on this site though

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Son of a bitch. ABDL is not my thing, hate it’s the creator’s biggest interest
It's optional. If I had to choose between having it in the game but in an optional area, and not having a game at alll, I'd much rather pick the first option.

But, maybe that's just because I'm open minded and am tolerant of kinks I'm not into as long as I'm not forced to take part in them.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
You get to play as a baby, that part was funny lol i really like Spoods she a spider! is there an interaction with the students? They only say "welcome to class newbie" and the wand weapon seems to do nothing. Is it bugged?

Themesticles

Dec 17, 2018
Well, here we are again. Can't say I'm impressed with the progress the dev is making.
Not that I mind ABDL, but I wish they would expand areas like the bar more.
Also, those posters around each level don't do anything besides drop a small amount of currency when destroyed. Can't fathom why add that if they don't plan to do more with it.

Reactions: tingis_pingis

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
You get to play as a baby, that part was funny lol i really like Spoods she a spider! is there an interaction with the students? They only say "welcome to class newbie" and the wand weapon seems to do nothing. Is it bugged?
I didnt' find any interaction with students. Just with Spoodermom, and the Goblin (when you get her math wrong). The wand just let's you change between "normal" and baby mode, letting you walk around at normal speed without the potty meter in the playzone, as well as letting you walk around as a baby outside, if you wish to do so. I didn't find anyone who treat you differently either way.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes