4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Meltysadboy

Apr 11, 2022
Can a question the Gallery only be accessed when completing all the missoês?

If the answer is yes then as i complete mission 3 because I've already tried to complete it but can't.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
i feel like the question pops up enough that the mods need to add a "gallery will be added when the game's done" message on the front page

Nov 24, 2017
i feel like the question pops up enough that the mods need to add a "gallery will be added when the game's done" message on the front page
Then they need to learn how to use the search function the site provides. The post above yours is notonly extremely lazy, but also looks as if it was made by a bot. I don't even bother helping them out at this point lol.

Reactions: greydiant
Feb 24, 2019
So I played the new area in the daycare, you can escape using the screw driver on the vent in the bathroom. You just have to do the math puzzles in one go. Also I somehow got past the box in the puzzle room and found a magic wand. I'll try to replicate it tomorrow, but I used the hero choice on a fresh save when you talk to the Bear nurse. Someone can try. Or I will tomorrow.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Yuuto_Kazaki

Jul 16, 2021
So i uh found a bug, if you run out of health in the gloryhole scene in the arcade, the music cuts out and locks up, making you unable to exit it, is there gonna be a game over scene here or..?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So i uh found a bug, if you run out of health in the gloryhole scene in the arcade, the music cuts out and locks up, making you unable to exit it, is there gonna be a game over scene here or..?
You shouldn’t be losing health, there’s several repeatable scenes that don’t drain your health that either end or wait for you to get loose.

If you’re losing health, THAT’S the bug. Or if you’re using the cheat to drain your health, you’re breaking the game yourself.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Update's aight, feels sadly barebones but hopefully things will be faster when there's not so much need to focus on building areas to put scenes into- particularly building a giant playzone for diaper baby stuff.

Also can't say I was particularly enthused with the normal content we got: It's nice, but not 3 months wait nice y'know? Tbh feels like it probably took a fraction of the time spent on the giant diaper baby zone.

Hopefully in the next three month's we get a real solid update to the Pizzaria. It seems like a pretty fun and interesting place- and it'd be nice to see the puppet fox girl outside of the ABDL zone. (I presume it'll have her there given she's on the sign I'm pretty sure).

Albeit I get the bad feeling that it might continue at this pace and we won't be seeing the game complete for another like, 3 actual years since from my guesstimate it's taking like 3 months per 4 normal scenes (Aka, two characters with a scene for both Whispy and Sam).

With spooky zone being like 16ish scenes and the tutorial bug zone being like 10ish, that's a pretty arduous time table from what I'm seeing and I do hope I'm wrong. There's also the fair possibility that maybe we'll get a full normal update with 8 scenes and so that'd be like, a half a year for the last two or so zones (Pizzaria and Final) but I'm just hypothesizing at this point.

Either way, games coming out for free so I can't harp on things too much. I enjoy the product so far and still look forward to it's completion so here's hoping that's sooner rather than later.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Oh yeah forgot to mention post scenes in the numbers which also means things are generally going to take longer but DBones has seemed to do about 2 or so normie enemies per 3 months either way from what I recall so more or less my math still checks out as long AF.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes