4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
Decided to go through and have a look at the amount of content in the game as it stands currently.

Daycare has 8 instances (5 with game overs)
Eden labs has 6 instances (All with game overs)
Garden has 7 (All with game overs)
Bar has 6 (3 with game overs)
Playhouse has 3, but a bit hard to count since they're multistaged... but 7-9 if you count stages as instances. (All with game overs)
And the new rodeo will have another 1 instance. With game over.

Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad to me in terms of content. The daycare, at least to me, seems on par with the rest of the content in terms of amount.

As for the developer and his updating schedule, looking back at it, I'd say the average is about 3 months per update.

Take that for what you guys will, but it sounds like everyone's making a mountain out of a molehill.

Dec 30, 2022
Decided to go through and have a look at the amount of content in the game as it stands currently.

Daycare has 8 instances (5 with game overs)
Eden labs has 6 instances (All with game overs)
Garden has 7 (All with game overs)
Bar has 6 (3 with game overs)
Playhouse has 3, but a bit hard to count since they're multistaged... but 7-9 if you count stages as instances. (All with game overs)
And the new rodeo will have another 1 instance. With game over.

Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad to me in terms of content. The daycare, at least to me, seems on par with the rest of the content in terms of amount.

As for the developer and his updating schedule, looking back at it, I'd say the average is about 3 months per update.

Take that for what you guys will, but it sounds like everyone's making a mountain out of a molehill.
if i had to take a crackpot guess, id say what has everyone in a twist right now is the fact that the last few updates has been NOTHING BUT the ABDL stuff. granted it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but i think it would be less of an issue if it was diaper stuff with different stuff added/tweaked along side it, but that probably would mean more time between updates as they seem to be adding content as it becomes finished, sort of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobbot
Nov 10, 2018
if i had to take a crackpot guess, id say what has everyone in a twist right now is the fact that the last few updates has been NOTHING BUT the ABDL stuff. granted it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but i think it would be less of an issue if it was diaper stuff with different stuff added/tweaked along side it, but that probably would mean more time between updates as they seem to be adding content as it becomes finished, sort of.
Hmm, I thought that was just one build dedicated to that? I may be wrong, but I could have swore that to be the case. Regardless, this next build only has 1 so there's that.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
What would be cool is a second stage from the lab. Could be the school of the first game where you need to deal against previous enemy like the theatre horse. The basketball course and sneaking in the locker room. Having an actual fight against trinity instead of that bland " simp for trinity" screen

bobbot

May 10, 2018
What would be cool is a second stage from the lab. Could be the school of the first game where you need to deal against previous enemy like the theatre horse. The basketball course and sneaking in the locker room. Having an actual fight against trinity instead of that bland " simp for trinity" screen
i have lots of things i wish... i wish they would recycle a bit the possesing ghost is nice and all with its genderbending but i kinda miss the bimbofication from the first one, that would be a good opertunity to mess with the player a bit, by mucking up their controls a bit while err under the influence like altering how they fight and move (kinda surprised they diddnt do that with the hypnotic elements in the game already) but really i would like it if the kinks and foes had more staying power rather then just a scene just some examples trinitys hypnosis screen causing the player to present themselves every so often as a stun till it wears off or at trinity posters it JUST being an energy drain feels incomplete and this would let the meowsters or any foe get a cheap shot. or the ghosts possesion being a stun only... wish it was a sort of altered state that wears off over time or with certain player actions pehaps revesed controls and a weaker set of fighting abilitys that are likey to get the player hit, or the plants bosses hyper-fication wish that would be something thats not just a scene either but a debuff that slows the player down if the foes had more ways of messing with the player i think it would be a big improvement to the combat then just heres a foe its beating you over the head. as annoying as they are i think the portal attacker is a step in the right direction this way.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i have lots of things i wish... i wish they would recycle a bit the possesing ghost is nice and all with its genderbending but i kinda miss the bimbofication from the first one, that would be a good opertunity to mess with the player a bit, by mucking up their controls a bit while err under the influence like altering how they fight and move (kinda surprised they diddnt do that with the hypnotic elements in the game already) but really i would like it if the kinks and foes had more staying power rather then just a scene just some examples trinitys hypnosis screen causing the player to present themselves every so often as a stun till it wears off or at trinity posters it JUST being an energy drain feels incomplete and this would let the meowsters or any foe get a cheap shot. or the ghosts possesion being a stun only... wish it was a sort of altered state that wears off over time or with certain player actions pehaps revesed controls and a weaker set of fighting abilitys that are likey to get the player hit, or the plants bosses hyper-fication wish that would be something thats not just a scene either but a debuff that slows the player down if the foes had more ways of messing with the player i think it would be a big improvement to the combat then just heres a foe its beating you over the head. as annoying as they are i think the portal attacker is a step in the right direction this way.
warframe's first arc does the hypnosis thing

Dec 30, 2022
i dont have the official release so i cant say anything, but the new foe on the far right, from their shadowed profile, reminds me of Daisy, (hooray...)

for those who don't know, Daisy is probably one of the more iffy ones when it comes to this game, almost at the depth of depravity that Entropy and Cadence are. but, it looks like there will be something different about this, because swirls usually mean either hypno or drunk. maybe he finally shows up at his club? but it says "foe" which means we'll likely have to fight him... interested to see how they do this!

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
i dont have the official release so i cant say anything, but the new foe on the far right, from their shadowed profile, reminds me of Daisy, (hooray...)

for those who don't know, Daisy is probably one of the more iffy ones when it comes to this game, almost at the depth of depravity that Entropy and Cadence are. but, it looks like there will be something different about this, because swirls usually mean either hypno or drunk. maybe he finally shows up at his club? but it says "foe" which means we'll likely have to fight him... interested to see how they do this!
It is not it is a stallion boi that has a chance of giving you an instagame over by making you instantly pregnant. Yes even Whispy.

Also from what they said so far on Discord, Daisy's barn isn't really going to a level so much as an enemy rush style arena.

Dec 30, 2022
It is not it is a stallion boi that has a chance of giving you an instagame over by making you instantly pregnant. Yes even Whispy.

Also from what they said so far on Discord, Daisy's barn isn't really going to a level so much as an enemy rush style arena.
hate to be dull, but so far we've only had a couple of horse characters, one of which being Entropy who doesn't count because she's a donkey, and the other being this fine lad who's only appearance is the stall game over that already exists. 1676340315467.png
and when you compare both of them to the shadow, they don't match.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes