4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
hate to be dull, but so far we've only had a couple of horse characters, one of which being Entropy who doesn't count because she's a donkey, and the other being this fine lad who's only appearance is the stall game over that already exists. View attachment 2389297
and when you compare both of them to the shadow, they don't match.
That's because he's a smoll adorable twink horse that is Whispy height

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
??? the only warframe im familiar with is the mech game...
and it starts with you waking up with a mind control anklet that you have to craft a thing to remove, but as you approach the boss that put it there he's trying to invade your mind

theres also the latest story arc where everyone gets mind control face plates and once a week theres quests to go rip them off people

bobbot

May 10, 2018
and it starts with you waking up with a mind control anklet that you have to craft a thing to remove, but as you approach the boss that put it there he's trying to invade your mind

theres also the latest story arc where everyone gets mind control face plates and once a week theres quests to go rip them off people
wait a sec why was warframe brought up again... sorry my memory has been going lately. lack of sleep can do that to you.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
wait a sec why was warframe brought up again... sorry my memory has been going lately. lack of sleep can do that to you.
because someone mentioned hypnosis where they try and invade your mind every now and then while going through a level instead of an instant suppression

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
??? the only warframe im familiar with is the mech game...
I vaguely remember the intro to Warframe including a device being stuck onto your frame that would supposedly let the villains gain complete control of you, but it never actually does anything other than mess with your HUD in a couple missions or something like that.

With that in mind, I wish this game had more mind control stuff involving that robot chick. She's supposedly the main antagonist but hasn't showed up at all other than in text or with those screens in the lab. I also agree that things happening to the characters seem like they should cause lasting effects and it's pretty disappointing that breaking away from them returns you to normal instantly.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I vaguely remember the intro to Warframe including a device being stuck onto your frame that would supposedly let the villains gain complete control of you, but it never actually does anything other than mess with your HUD in a couple missions or something like that.

With that in mind, I wish this game had more mind control stuff involving that robot chick. She's supposedly the main antagonist but hasn't showed up at all other than in text or with those screens in the lab. I also agree that things happening to the characters seem like they should cause lasting effects and it's pretty disappointing that breaking away from them returns you to normal instantly.
it would make sense with trinity too their the one causing trouble all over the place so it wouldnt be to much of a stretch for her to have left a surprise or three in the levels for our hero's in the first game she even used drones granted you kinda were in the wolfs den at the time but still.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it would make sense with trinity too their the one causing trouble all over the place so it wouldnt be to much of a stretch for her to have left a surprise or three in the levels for our hero's in the first game she even used drones granted you kinda were in the wolfs den at the time but still.
i got confused there because theres a warframe called trinity too

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ok just making sure im not asleep at keyboard or something and also saying thanks for making those.
the first one is dumb, the 2nd one is badly balanced, and the 3rd caused my burnout of 5 years and counting... i do not know how im supposed to keep making money to pay a mortgage

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
Saw a new update on the discord, when will this get updated?
It uually takes 3 days apparently.

The new content that was added in the test version we got not long ago was:
-Pay the rabbit girl in the playhouse 2 times and let her finish you, you get a game over.
-Gloryhole in the playhouse restroom now has game over scenes.
-At the Daycare, in the new area where you are dressed as a baby, after you get the wand you can enter the right most door in the corridor, there's a neko with an animation and sort of a game over scene but doesnt end the game or do anything other than clean you up.
(this are the things i did to get those scenes, maybe i forgot something)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It uually takes 3 days apparently.

The new content that was added in the test version we got not long ago was:
-Pay the rabbit girl in the playhouse 2 times and let her finish you, you get a game over.
-Gloryhole in the playhouse restroom now has game over scenes.
-At the Daycare, in the new area where you are dressed as a baby, after you get the wand you can enter the right most door in the corridor, there's a neko with an animation and sort of a game over scene but doesnt end the game or do anything other than clean you up.
(this are the things i did to get those scenes, maybe i forgot something)
Hopefully someone will leak it early

Reactions: Jegal Taek

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
yeah... with that kinda wait time a leak will not be likely unless its to enable the cheats... although i hope they include a changelog
I agree with you. that changelog will definitely be changed. whenever a new screen image appears, we see a small spoiler on the image:
adbuild19.png

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes