4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
either pay it, wait for someone to leak it, or wait three days.
I'm exactly what you mean with you Shush69. but unfortunately there are always only three ways! :I
Oh i dont mind waiting lol i put that video as a joke of people bashing their keyboard going IM HORNY NOW!!! Of course some people will try to argue with me for my criticism i wont go back on because 1 f95 deleted most comment and blocked me from commenting on this thread for a week.

Oct 10, 2018
You can see this comment
Never heard about that until now. That doesn't make it any less an OC made from an old idea they had for the character in their unreleased game, which is something else that I only recently learned from this thread. Without that connection, no one could link the two. Effort's appreciated though.
On that note, still my fave character from this game so far and wish they had more options for sex with just Entropy. Especially submissive oral worship.

Reactions: raeganomics

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Never heard about that until now. That doesn't make it any less an OC made from an old idea they had for the character in their unreleased game, which is something else that I only recently learned from this thread. Without that connection, no one could link the two. Effort's appreciated though.
On that note, still my fave character from this game so far and wish they had more options for sex with just Entropy. Especially submissive oral worship.
my fav so far its the undead skunk lady or the Skull head centaur being , idk if it had a specific name. My least fav is those abomination from the lab, weird pig thing

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
my fav so far its the undead skunk lady or the Skull head centaur being , idk if it had a specific name. My least fav is those abomination from the lab, weird pig thing
Skunk is a jiāngshī, ancient Chinese vampire.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
i always thought they were zombies, those weird hopping japanese undead. Wonder how easy it would be to survive an outbreak of jiāngshī
It’s Chinese vampires that hop, the rigor mortis locks their legs

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
i always thought they were zombies, those weird hopping japanese undead. Wonder how easy it would be to survive an outbreak of jiāngshī
Fun fact, in Mandarin, Jiangshi and Zombie are both written as "殭屍"
However, we are aware of the differences between the two

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes