4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Dec 30, 2022
alright, so as is (probably not) tradition, ill go through all the things that have changed and give my thoughts. ill be back to edit this comment as it becomes needed.

starting strong, they changed the title screen, changing the images featured in the slide show. a bit disappointed with the scenarios shown, as a lot of them are kinda lackluster imo. but, not too big of a deal.

so, a few things once you load in. the GUI has gone through massive changes, specifically the weapon slot, money and ammo being tweaked and moved around. additionally, it seems there's new music, as well as new movement animations for sam. rather interested to see where this is going.

there's new effects for combat, interesting. new sounds, as well as indicators for enemy health, as well as the enemies you've hit. also if I'm not mistaken, damage numbers??

getting grabbed is way different, the struggle UI is changed to be down by your weapon slot on the GUI, the sounds are different, all bunch of new stuff. oh and, money and health from defeated enemies moves way faster now.

after monkeying around a bit, it seems they've increased the stamina used from basic attacks by a pretty noticeable amount. makes dealing with enemies a bit of a hassle, although i haven't dealt with any of the enemies who get I-frames just yet.

so uhm, getting caught in a group of enemies as whispy is basically death if you dont have cheats on. the ammount of stamina it takes to wiggle out combined with how much stamina attacking takes really discourages you from taking on enemies.

I've noticed that not only does Sam appear to be faster than whispy, even when dashing, they also don't appear to be penalized on their light attacks. whether this is because they want us to think she's the main character, or that whispy uses a crowbar and should therefor be harder to use, i cant say.

this is new. 1676507606024.png

and for what you all were waiting for, new area. 1676507800137.png 1676507846803.png

and.... apart from this door here, not a lot to see 1676507926962.png
lets see what its all about, shall we?

1676508031803.png
well then, that's ... certainly not what I was expecting... daisy up there doing the goddamn Gendo pose it looks like, lmao, lets see what we got here...

(a picture for a better look) 1676508208583.png so, there's three of these hung bois in this room here, you can attack and defeat them, but past them, the room just... its super unfinished. about as bare as the Dollhouse when it got added, except for the presence of actual enemies. and as far as the game overs to them, well, without spoiling anything, ill give you some hints here.
1676508422621.png 1676508548417.png 1676508764958.png
and, as much as it pains me to say, thats about where it stops being good, at least for whispy boi here. i havent tried sam out in this area yet, but i dont have high hopes.

yeah, about what I was expecting. a very rare instance of Sam somehow having it not as bad as whispy, although its kind of bananas either way.

overall, not sure how to feel about this one guys. the content is nice and all, but a lot of the core gameplay is just.. so different, especially with how nerfed whispy feels compared to sam or maybe i just lack skill, who can say. uhh, hope this helps you all somewhat, take care.

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
alright, so as is (probably not) tradition, ill go through all the things that have changed and give my thoughts. ill be back to edit this comment as it becomes needed.

starting strong, they changed the title screen, changing the images featured in the slide show. a bit disappointed with the scenarios shown, as a lot of them are kinda lackluster imo. but, not too big of a deal.

so, a few things once you load in. the GUI has gone through massive changes, specifically the weapon slot, money and ammo being tweaked and moved around. additionally, it seems there's new music, as well as new movement animations for sam. rather interested to see where this is going.

there's new effects for combat, interesting. new sounds, as well as indicators for enemy health, as well as the enemies you've hit. also if I'm not mistaken, damage numbers??

getting grabbed is way different, the struggle UI is changed to be down by your weapon slot on the GUI, the sounds are different, all bunch of new stuff. oh and, money and health from defeated enemies moves way faster now.

after monkeying around a bit, it seems they've increased the stamina used from basic attacks by a pretty noticeable amount. makes dealing with enemies a bit of a hassle, although i haven't dealt with any of the enemies who get I-frames just yet.

so uhm, getting caught in a group of enemies as whispy is basically death if you dont have cheats on. the ammount of stamina it takes to wiggle out combined with how much stamina attacking takes really discourages you from taking on enemies.

I've noticed that not only does Sam appear to be faster than whispy, even when dashing, they also don't appear to be penalized on their light attacks. whether this is because they want us to think she's the main character, or that whispy uses a crowbar and should therefor be harder to use, i cant say.

this is new. View attachment 2393970

and for what you all were waiting for, new area. View attachment 2393979 View attachment 2393991

and.... apart from this door here, not a lot to see View attachment 2393993
lets see what its all about, shall we?

View attachment 2393997
well then, that's ... certainly not what I was expecting... daisy up there doing the goddamn Gendo pose it looks like, lmao, lets see what we got here...

(a picture for a better look) View attachment 2394001 so, there's three of these hung bois in this room here, you can attack and defeat them, but past them, the room just... its super unfinished. about as bare as the Dollhouse when it got added, except for the presence of actual enemies. and as far as the game overs to them, well, without spoiling anything, ill give you some hints here.
View attachment 2394004 View attachment 2394009 View attachment 2394018
and, as much as it pains me to say, thats about where it stops being good, at least for whispy boi here. i havent tried sam out in this area yet, but i dont have high hopes.

yeah, about what I was expecting. a very rare instance of Sam somehow having it not as bad as whispy, although its kind of bananas either way.

overall, not sure how to feel about this one guys. the content is nice and all, but a lot of the core gameplay is just.. so different, especially with how nerfed whispy feels compared to same or maybe i just lack skill, who can say. uhh, hope this helps you all somewhat, take care.
i wish grapples took priority depth wise, i had 2 of the donkeys blocking my shot

Dec 30, 2022
I do have to say of all the things they could've referenced from the first game, genderbending the whisp and having him get knocked up is not something I would've asked for :/ like it doesn't even make fucking sense now that i think about it, he just cums in you a bunch and then you turn into a dick girl?!?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I do have to say of all the things they could've referenced from the first game, genderbending the whisp and having him get knocked up is not something I would've asked for :/ like it doesn't even make fucking sense now that i think about it, he just cums in you a bunch and then you turn into a dick girl?!?
I'm more upset that Whispy getting "genderbent" is him getting a veiny belly + breasts, while retaining his cock. I thought that MtF genderbend meant, like, a full transition (like how it was in Happy Heart Hell), and not turning into something in-between.
I really liked Sam's animation though, and overall I think that the new rodeo area has a lot of potential for stuff that I like (like the lab had), so I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic for now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes