4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
just wait the 3 days dude
You seem awful eager to play the game for someone who's been shitting on it pretty hard.

I think 3 days is a reasonable amount of time to wait for a free release.
LMFAO at these clowns acting holier-than-thou in a pirating site of all places. Pathetic.

Newest build here:

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
LMFAO at these clowns acting holier-than-thou in a pirating site of all places. Pathetic.

Newest build here:
Great! :D

well, I was a bit bored and created 3 save points

Before playzone: View attachment ABC Daycare[before Playzone stage].zip

Before Eden Labs [boss]: View attachment Eden Lab [before boss stage].zip

Before Tricotex Garden [boss]: View attachment Tricotex Garden[before boss stage].zip

the file path is: \Users\AppData\Local\Happy_Heart_Panic_E
[all savepoints have everything unlocked by this new build!]

Reactions: MortimerScharf

bobbot

May 10, 2018

Newest build here:
well now 2 days arigato mortimer
edit old comment i diddnt mean to send got attached that i typed while half drunk...

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

Newest build here:

file doesnt exist
LMFAO at this clown, no, the entire circus acting holier-than-thou in a pirating site of all places, thinking he can just give bread to everyone like the lord himself. Pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: bobbot

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I think the deletion is more or less the deletion of the original context. Say azurezero and gorillagorillagorillax3 deleted their comments specifically to remove MortimerScharf. Well, guess what, this convo also gets deleted by association of Mortimer's comment.
Well the first time they removed like 10 of my comment and gave me a warning for violating a rule. Then someone else wanted to argue so i decided to do the same, same shit happen cept that time they blocked me from commenting on this thread for a week lol.

So yeah unless people wanna do swordfights with their dicks, no arguing allowed

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
any new changelog for the new build?
barely started and a lot changed, music has been added and replaced in some area, the escape hud is new. a new area, didnt fully tested it but you'll notice a lot from just begining.

A lot of polishing, i still hope they'll add enemy of previous game in it. Would be fun not having to hear the default rpg maker poison noise for cum heh

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
barely started and a lot changed, music has been added and replaced in some area, the escape hud is new. a new area, didnt fully tested it but you'll notice a lot from just begining.

A lot of polishing, i still hope they'll add enemy of previous game in it. Would be fun not having to hear the default rpg maker poison noise for cum heh
I add too:

- All Stages have new music
- the button "M" for mute the voices was changed into mute "Music"
- New stage: "Daisy's Rodeo Show" With one new enemy
- new jump fürsics [ you get highter than from the last build ]
- new combat kick sounds of both Hero characters
- Sam ist faster than whispy!

that just i know!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demise247 and DMSTS

123QQp7

Feb 9, 2022
Fun fact, in Mandarin, Jiangshi and Zombie are both written as "殭屍"
However, we are aware of the differences between the two
Tips from a Chinese guy: Although the two words are sometimes used interchangeably, Zombie is written as “丧尸” which means the monster in Hollywood movies. And Jiangshi is “僵尸”、”殭屍”, means the reanimated and jumping corpse from the Chinese mythology. We know the differences, we just sometimes mix it up!

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Tips from a Chinese guy: Although the two words are sometimes used interchangeably, Zombie is written as “丧尸” which means the monster in Hollywood movies. And Jiangshi is “僵尸”、”殭屍”, means the reanimated and jumping corpse from the Chinese mythology. We know the differences, we just sometimes mix it up!
the more you know eh?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes