4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

bobbot

May 10, 2018
again thanks for posting these sorp. its nice to see the progress being made. maybe now people wont be AS antsy due to radio silence. please be careful some creators ban for things like this.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Pretty sure they were referring to the possibility of you getting banned from where you got this content for posting it here. Some devs can be active in hunting content that is behind paywalls, and removing the people that post them from their areas.

It looks like your post came from a discord server originally, and if this dev cares about this sort of thing, you could find yourself booted off the discord. I don't think it will happen with a post like this, but just something to keep in mind.

I've seen an idiot just come into another thread and directly post the download links from a devs patreon, not even rehosting it themselves the exact same link, in a thread that the dev was an active participant in. We were all a bit speechless at the sheer brazen stupidity of it, especially because as the dev pointed out, because he used the devs own mega link and didn't rehost it, the dev could have dumped all sorts of viruses and malware or just bloated the download with trash in retaliation, while reposting a new link for his legitimate patreons. They didn't, because they aren't a jerk, but it really showed that some people just really don't think things through.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Pretty sure they were referring to the possibility of you getting banned from where you got this content for posting it here. Some devs can be active in hunting content that is behind paywalls, and removing the people that post them from their areas.
Ohh, yeah, that makes sense.

Reactions: Nexus360

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
again thanks for posting these sorp. its nice to see the progress being made. maybe now people wont be AS antsy due to radio silence. please be careful some creators ban for things like this.
Wouldnt be the first time for me, but i got another name on Discord now.
Related tip: Discord doesnt check every month if you are still pledged on patreon. I pledged for one month like a year ago. So i recommend pledging, even if just once.

Reactions: bobbot

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
i mean, Clover, the bee assassin, the wendighost thing, hell im pretty sure most of the daycare enemies are girls-

but yes we need more enemies like Carol.
I think that they meant to highlight that since the graveyard update there has not been any normal female enemies introduced. Furthermore, from my perspective there has been few enemies introduced since the bar had several additions. Though this is likely because the patreons are a bunch of deviants too interested in ageplay for anything to get done in the meantime. Yet, inferring from development process leave me the thought that perhaps all the additions to daycare, has partially sapped the development teams enthusiasm for the project. The dev team presented several prospects for the new areas though seemed to only have time for one or two of the ideas.

Reactions: Kalvinis
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes