4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
while i'm not demanding updates sooner, all i'm saying is the dev could keep people posted like once every two months with sneek peeks for top patreons, that way they get proof that another update is coming which would remove alot of the pressure the dev gets as i believe most of it comes from paying patron getting upset that they don't know if their money is actually being spent on a game dev and not someone who's stealing their money and giving them false promises
You bring up a very interesting point.

Let us not forget that the rubber fox leak wasn't from Patreon, but from Discord. It's strange not to incentivize patron to donate. It's even stranger that he got to keep 300+ patrons very recently. And most of these aren't paying the $3 tier, but the $1 tier. The difference between the two is significant, with the $3 tier allows you to vote in polls and do some playtesting. The $1 tier practically gives you the same benefits as penniless digger like me, except more flair and fluff in discord.

And before you ask: No, 3 days exclusivity isn't worth putting a monthly subscription. Maybe two weeks before, but not for 3 days.

Reactions: Dinglederper

Gupy1540

Aug 25, 2022
Anyone wanna guess on what the Mango and Mordecai animations are gunna look like in game?

Personally, Mango needs a penetration or handjob. Lube out of thin air, Stuffed inside self fondel, Or cumflation style (gas) belly bloating, are some interests .

Mordecai doesn't seem like much besides portals and bondage.

Last edited:

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone wanna guess on what the Mango and Mordecai animations are gunna look like in game?

Personally, Mango needs a penetration or handjob. Lube out of thin air, Stuffed inside self fondel, Or cumflation style (gas) belly bloating, are some interests .

Mordecai doesn't seem like much besides portals and bondage.
I dunno, isn't Mordecai some kind of ghost? Maybe there's a chance for more possession stuff like in the Japanese gardens area? Buuuuut yeah they'll probably go with vanilla.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Welp, things seem not to be going well here... Just let's hope the dev releases the update soon. Idk why but this always happens with interesting games. I hope the next updates have more content than just two new animations like areas rework or some stuff like that.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
"Idk why but this always happens with interesting games."

View attachment 2777225
or like any west parteon game lol freaking yandere dev and monster girl island and that bonie tales dude.. ugh ( bet theres even more famous one i just never heard of...) but tbh we wont ever find a game like happy heart panic at least with a male mc
(mind you im just happy to see a scene with mordecai and the male char now so eh time to wait a loong time for it)

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
or like any west parteon game lol freaking yandere dev and monster girl island and that bonie tales dude.. ugh ( bet theres even more famous one i just never heard of...) but tbh we wont ever find a game like happy heart panic at least with a male mc
(mind you im just happy to see a scene with mordecai and the male char now so eh time to wait a loong time for it)
Sadly "this looks interesting!" and "I can milk people with this!" are practically the same phrase when it comes to smut games. If there's any hope for a project at all, you can bet the first thought going through that dev's mind is "how much cash can I make from that hope?" It's not evil, but it sure is disappointing.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes