4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Just noticed this update on discord it has links and such to the content including videos but the message was the important part Screenshot 2023-07-27 154727.png

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Just noticed this update on discord it has links and such to the content including videos but the message was the important part View attachment 2803386
The actual links + videos, since you can't click on an image

View attachment 1BB.mp4
View attachment 2safe_room.mp4
View attachment 3Mango_Chase.mp4
View attachment 4morestuff.mp4

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Just because I want to play it means I can't critique what is objectively a terrible development cycle? Come on
Don't bother, they're literally a hentai bridge troll.

Those exact same WIPs were posted a month ago, in case anyone was curious. And no, I'm not trying to call out Grantemp or Vdn, but pointing out that Doggie just reposted the same WIPs.

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I can't believe the current conversation is going on a fucking repost that grantemp07 wasn't even aware of because the amount of comments stuffed the previews back a dozen pages back.

Let this be clear: We will not expect any updates until the end of the 3rd quarter of this year

Dec 30, 2022
Still hopefully 4 Gender bender glory hole coffin.
not gonna lie leandre was the most mid out of every one of the options, and if he turned out to be a genderbender i would actually quit this game. the genderbend endings have always been some of the most mid and unattractive game overs in this series and i dont like that we're seeing a resurgence here. hate on me all you want but if yall are hating on something as tame as ABDL you cant be cheering at the prospect of seeing whispy get turned into a baby maker. youre either in this game for all its weird stuff or youre not in it at all.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
I can't believe the current conversation is going on a fucking repost that grantemp07 wasn't even aware of because the amount of comments stuffed the previews back a dozen pages back.

Let this be clear: We will not expect any updates until the end of the 3rd quarter of this year
Even funnier is that originally their Discord had the WIPs and previews publicly available (albeit rarely any less than a week beforehand), then that got conveniently put into a VIP only section as well.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes