4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
It's secret hole....secret.
Yeah, yeah, I'm tired of your bullshit.
The reason I'm so rude is that, even though they're both "secrets"
No one ever tried to mislead or tease anyone with poster secrets in the first place
I don't know if secret hole is real or not, because so far I've only seen screenshots that can be faked.

But I'd like to point out that if the people who first learned about the poster secrets are like you guys
I don't think anyone can really figure out how to get to the poster secrets.

First of all, it only exists in certain versions, secondly, you have to attack the posters with a spellbook
And lastly, the posters don't appear in every game
There are no guidelines or hints in the game, and maybe the poster secret isn't as well hidden as W. D. Gaster in Undertale
But I still don't think it's a secret that can be easily discovered.
I mean who in their right mind would regularly visit a room in a daycare center with virtually no content just to find a secret?

I don't know exactly how ROYmc found it, or if he was the first to find it, but he's far, far better than the rest of you.
Do you guys want to continue to tease and fool the others? Welcome, have fun whit it.

But I'm going to point out the facts so that anyone else who will listen to me will know that you guys have no integrity
That they don't have to believe your falsehoods, and so that people will know that it's not worth wasting their time on this scam.

Last edited:

VanRichel

Jan 7, 2022
Please give me a clear save file, I can't clear it because the difficulty level has increased too much.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Please give me a clear save file, I can't clear it because the difficulty level has increased too much.
There is no "clear" save: you can save after progressing certain areas (e.g. getting the items necessary for the plant boss in the Garden), but aside from enemy grab animations events are one time only. Fwiw the Garden is the only area that's just fucking choked with enemies for no reason (didn't used to be either), for the Daycare or Lab I suggest just dash spamming past everything. The combat is fucking awful and money only really has one use, which is buying scenes with characters at the bar.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
i have an oath to keep
Wow, you're such a noble person. You know what's more noble? Stay silent.
I don't know who this man is or why he wants people to continue to hide the steps they took to discover "secret."
But in my opinion this is incredibly stupid.
And I don't think this is Doggie's goal as it could be a scam that doesn't even exist in the actual game.
I'm reasonably confident that Doggie did add hard-to-find secrets to the game and didn't say anything about it, which is what he did with poster secret.
But to make a secret like this one and not allow people to discuss it? No one in their right mind would do such a thing.
It doesn't do his reputation or his paying supporters any good.
I'm a logical person, so I've always just claimed that this is a scam that doesn't exist in the game, and I haven't criticized or complained about Doggie because of it.
But for other people who have been continuously tricked and fooled, do they know who is responsible for this drama as well as I do?
I do not have any confidence in this. Many people just hold grudges in their hearts but do not voice them out.
Do you think this makes you look superior? You're so wrong. No one in their right mind would envy you.
Clowns like you are just making things up
Whether the secret exists or not, you're just using it as a carrot on a fishing rod to fool people.
You don't care if your stupidity hurts Doggie's reputation, and you don't care if it takes the focus off the game
If you really care, then shut up, I don't care what reasons you have for having to keep it a secret, but anything you say now won't help.
Otherwise you should act like a normal person and tell people the actual steps and prove your innocence with facts.
If you're going to keep saying that bullshit, it just proves that you're a worse person than I am.
Even though I've never spent a dime on this game, I'm not going to subject Doggie to unwarranted resentment for my own personal gain.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Wow, you're such a noble person. You know what's more noble? Stay silent.
I don't know who this man is or why he wants people to continue to hide the steps they took to discover "secret."
But in my opinion this is incredibly stupid.
And I don't think this is Doggie's goal as it could be a scam that doesn't even exist in the actual game.
I'm reasonably confident that Doggie did add hard-to-find secrets to the game and didn't say anything about it, which is what he did with poster secret.
But to make a secret like this one and not allow people to discuss it? No one in their right mind would do such a thing.
It doesn't do his reputation or his paying supporters any good.
I'm a logical person, so I've always just claimed that this is a scam that doesn't exist in the game, and I haven't criticized or complained about Doggie because of it.
But for other people who have been continuously tricked and fooled, do they know who is responsible for this drama as well as I do?
I do not have any confidence in this. Many people just hold grudges in their hearts but do not voice them out.
Do you think this makes you look superior? You're so wrong. No one in their right mind would envy you.
Clowns like you are just making things up
Whether the secret exists or not, you're just using it as a carrot on a fishing rod to fool people.
You don't care if your stupidity hurts Doggie's reputation, and you don't care if it takes the focus off the game
If you really care, then shut up, I don't care what reasons you have for having to keep it a secret, but anything you say now won't help.
Otherwise you should act like a normal person and tell people the actual steps and prove your innocence with facts.
If you're going to keep saying that bullshit, it just proves that you're a worse person than I am.
Even though I've never spent a dime on this game, I'm not going to subject Doggie to unwarranted resentment for my own personal gain.
you will never take me alive!

• Angry
Reactions: fskywalker

KohaBro

Dec 24, 2021
lol, this is funny, managed to find the room, yeah you do activate it in b c a order, then the manhole on the right just above the door with both bunny dude and rat gal on each side, the one with two ramps on each side of it. the rightmost manhole takes you too a room, but there's, to my knowledge, legit nothing there lol. great goof, good troll.

also the screenshots to my knowledge are fake, because there's no way you can get there with that much willpower left. haven't tried it with sam yet though. will get back to y'all on that.

update, you don't need to do the power, just jump in the hole, use the rat and a lil fish will pop up. now go and do it and get y'alls free content lol. i'm just a casual player and stumbled upon this because i jump past all my problems. attached screenshot of specific hole. image_2023-10-03_102134175.png

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2020
lol, this is funny, managed to find the room, yeah you do activate it in b c a order, then the manhole on the right just above the door with both bunny dude and rat gal on each side, the one with two ramps on each side of it. the rightmost manhole takes you too a room, but there's, to my knowledge, legit nothing there lol. great goof, good troll.

also the screenshots to my knowledge are fake, because there's no way you can get there with that much willpower left. haven't tried it with sam yet though. will get back to y'all on that.

update, you don't need to do the power, just jump in the hole, use the rat and a lil fish will pop up. now go and do it and get y'alls free content lol. i'm just a casual player and stumbled upon this because i jump past all my problems. attached screenshot of specific hole. View attachment 2977239
You, sir, are a king

JerryMixerPro

Mar 10, 2022

update, you don't need to do the power, just jump in the hole, use the rat and a lil fish will pop up. now go and do it and get y'alls free content lol. i'm just a casual player and stumbled upon this because i jump past all my problems. attached screenshot of specific hole. View attachment 2977239
Am I missing something here? i keep jumping at the hole at nothing happens. I've got the rat too and I'm even spamming e or jump again. is it a really hard jump or am I doing it wrong because I feel like I've hit maximum height to the hole.
Any chance for a video?

ThirstySquidward

Jun 8, 2020
Am I missing something here? i keep jumping at the hole at nothing happens. I've got the rat too and I'm even spamming e or jump again. is it a really hard jump or am I doing it wrong because I feel like I've hit maximum height to the hole.
Any chance for a video?
i was just gonna ask the same thing. i cant get it either.

Reactions: PantyPantsu

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019

I can't jump into the hole, when I jump as high as the entrance to the hole, no matter if I press the Jump button or the Interact button it doesn't change anything
And pressing the Weapon button while you're jumping doesn't have any effect, no matter if the player's weapon is a raat or something else

Thank you for sharing your findings with us, but I think people need more specific guidance, or a video
You, sir, are a king
Did you really find the secret according to KohaBro's guide? Can you tell us how you did it?

Until there is more concrete guidance or stronger evidence, I remain skeptical
For those of you who want to try it yourself, I'm here to make your progress smoother
The savefile path is here:
C:\Users\UserNameOfYourComputer\AppData\Local\HHPanic
Open savepoint with notepad
The fourth row from the top is Money, the fifth is Ammo, and the sixth is Weapon, and the seventh line is Life Points
Changing the number of Weapon to 0 equals no weapon equipped, 1 is Sam's Shotgun, 2 is Lucy's Spellbook, 3 is Egg Launcher, 4 is Magic Wand, and 5 is Rat
If someone has that time, you might be able to figure out what the impact of each number is
Also I've tried unlocking the door in a different order, but it doesn't look different in savepoint

whispy
1 (Keys inside Costume Storage)
0 (Fluff's Kawfee)

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
money only really has one use, which is buying scenes with characters at the bar.
You know, this is actually the most overlooked part of the game: the economy.

In short, it's pretty shit. Ammo (for weapons that are harder to find than sex scenes), Health (pretty sparse to find, often better to dash through most enemies than fighting), some standard sex scenes and an optional boss fight. And that's it. It's not like you can use money to improve your fighting capabilities, or even bribery.

JerryMixerPro

Mar 10, 2022
You know, this is actually the most overlooked part of the game: the economy.

In short, it's pretty shit. Ammo (for weapons that are harder to find than sex scenes), Health (pretty sparse to find, often better to dash through most enemies than fighting), some standard sex scenes and an optional boss fight. And that's it. It's not like you can use money to improve your fighting capabilities, or even bribery.
Agreed. Pretty sure the new Kawfee Increases your damage but it's a bit bugged right now.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes