4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I cant remember who off top of my head but someone did say that the releases seem to be about 3 months apart now and it was either going to be the end of this month or the start of next month so that does seem to be the case now

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I cant remember who off top of my head but someone did say that the releases seem to be about 3 months apart now and it was either going to be the end of this month or the start of next month so that does seem to be the case now
Considering the amount of content put into it in this update I would say it is decently timed.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Sadly not heroes can save the day, looks like this original release is broken.
What's wrong?

It works perfectly on my PC...

So far I found 1 new enemy, 1 new animation (the gif was posted previously), and uninteractable character...

Also, new "character file" for the new enemy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now you can't heal yourself with " + ", but you can hurt yourself with " - "...

Last edited:

kduckef

Jan 2, 2019
Wow, enemy density is WAY up and he removed the ability to add HP with + (you can still lose HP with - though :^)). Even without cheating in HP the Bio Research Lab used to be a breeze, now I'm having a hard time getting through it due to there being a shitload of enemies in every room and your stamina regen continuously gets worse the lower your HP is. It's a snowballing effect where you lose HP, can't dash/hit as often and then lose more HP as a result. There are seven (7) catboys and a wasp in the first real (ie, not the lobby) room of the Lab and they're not spread out either, it's just 5 on the bottom floor and 2 on a slightly higher level ready to come down. It's not that they're hard to kill, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit. On top of that, enemies respawn when you leave a room and backtracking is required to finish the level so you're just gonna have to fight them multiple times and when there's 7 catboys flying through the air ready to fuck your ass, one is bound to land it.

I'm no stranger to difficult games but I can't say it's something that gets my dick hard. If it sounds like I'm just angrily complaining, sorry, I'm just trying to voice my opinion on meaningful gameplay changes as I see them, not be an asshole.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes