4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Wow, enemy density is WAY up and he removed the ability to add HP with + (you can still lose HP with - though :^)). Even without cheating in HP the Bio Research Lab used to be a breeze, now I'm having a hard time getting through it due to there being a shitload of enemies in every room and your stamina regen continuously gets worse the lower your HP is. It's a snowballing effect where you lose HP, can't dash/hit as often and then lose more HP as a result. There are seven (7) catboys and a wasp in the first real (ie, not the lobby) room of the Lab and they're not spread out either, it's just 5 on the bottom floor and 2 on a slightly higher level ready to come down. It's not that they're hard to kill, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit. On top of that, enemies respawn when you leave a room and backtracking is required to finish the level so you're just gonna have to fight them multiple times and when there's 7 catboys flying through the air ready to fuck your ass, one is bound to land it.

I'm no stranger to difficult games but I can't say it's something that gets my dick hard. If it sounds like I'm just angrily complaining, sorry, I'm just trying to voice my opinion on meaningful gameplay changes as I see them, not be an asshole.
It's not actually that hard, remarkably easy, and some hard enemies are even easier now. Spam Z until they die, if they don't walk back, get some stamina, if they close the gap dash through and keep walking, mix in the occasional X even if it's a trash option that isn't worth the stamina cost. If you need health, just farm a room or two, your stamina regens faster after a grab, so sometimes letting yourself get grabbed for Stamina is a decent idea, albeit the con to that is you trade some health.

Now the gun, *the gun is hella useful* for comboing into attacks as a finisher. Ora Ora them as Sam (the better of the two characters in combat now) and then shotgun them, it's great.

Of the two, Sam's came out strongest from the update, her Ora Ora Z spam is multiplicative times better than Whispy's double sided hitbox- the point I think is that he's supposed to use his knockback X to corral them into one spot then walk up and Z spam but nobody has enough health to make that poignant as an option, Sam's X as the occasional long stun can help way more than Whispy's X smack.

Notably too, Sam's attacks are...faster? She can stunlock some enemies that are supposed to get I-Frames after you beat on them too hard, unlike Whispy.

Though, I suppose it makes sense Sam's the more combat capable of the two, given she's the proper hero, neat stuff.

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
Wow, enemy density is WAY up and he removed the ability to add HP with + (you can still lose HP with - though :^)). Even without cheating in HP the Bio Research Lab used to be a breeze, now I'm having a hard time getting through it due to there being a shitload of enemies in every room and your stamina regen continuously gets worse the lower your HP is. It's a snowballing effect where you lose HP, can't dash/hit as often and then lose more HP as a result. There are seven (7) catboys and a wasp in the first real (ie, not the lobby) room of the Lab and they're not spread out either, it's just 5 on the bottom floor and 2 on a slightly higher level ready to come down. It's not that they're hard to kill, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit. On top of that, enemies respawn when you leave a room and backtracking is required to finish the level so you're just gonna have to fight them multiple times and when there's 7 catboys flying through the air ready to fuck your ass, one is bound to land it.

I'm no stranger to difficult games but I can't say it's something that gets my dick hard. If it sounds like I'm just angrily complaining, sorry, I'm just trying to voice my opinion on meaningful gameplay changes as I see them, not be an asshole.
Honestly don't know why they removed the ability to add HP with +, current HP and Healing system isn't exactly fun or interesting.

I don't have much issue with the current balance of the game (though Sam is now significantly harder to play as versus Whispy, namely because of their fast attack also pushing them forward, and their heavy attack being way too expensive to be useful, while also accomplishing very little compared to Whispy's heavy) as it seems to be to make weapons more useful, which I think is fair considering before I've never bothered with weapons, while I did end up using the shotgun on the boss to finish off the level, buying 12 ammo to chunk 75% of the boss' health.

My strat for easy clearing was to just use dash + jump + X attack to finagle enemies into stacking then do 3-4 hit combos, dashing out or end with a heavy attack as Whispy. Keep distance for a bit to regen energy, repeat. Same strategy works as Sam but significantly worse. Also you can always just run past enemies in every room except for the one room where you're locked in.

10minutex

Nov 18, 2017
lol the up date is just the milf and the futa before the boss? or i missing something?
Maybe I've skipped previous versions (last one I've played is build 12), but I can also see huge fat rat-something creature in laboratories, and also in labs scene if you stand in place for too long in front of one of sissy hypno screens

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
no, there is also a new enemy in dacare and a new enemy in labs (the pig thing), and i also think they added a new animation for ghost+raccoon.
Maybe I've skipped previous versions (last one I've played is build 12), but I can also see huge fat rat-something creature in laboratories, and also in labs scene if you stand in place for too long in front of one of sissy hypno screens

There were 2(or 3) "Testbuild" updates, where: the pig (2 animatons for each MC), the hypnosis thing(2 animatons for each MC), imp scenes at the boss fight(2 animatons for each MC), and probably the redrawing of a floor trap (there was a bear in the background and now it is not) were made...

As far as I remember the "ghost+raccoon" scene had already been in 12th build...

Dec 24, 2020
I like the rework of the combat system. It distinguishes the two character's better, and adds to their personalities imo.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
I only found milf and where is the futa? (I saw a new NPC in the bar at the entrance of the NPC but did not understand how to interact with it)

Reactions: Cutie-pie

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
I only found milf and where is the futa? (I saw a new NPC in the bar at the entrance of the NPC but did not understand how to interact with it)

-Futa is just an animation that you can get by going up on the first crossroad in a lab where the 'pig' and 'meowster'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Then go up on the platform to go through the ceiling to get the key card.
-Go through the door/laser in a room previous to the key card ceiling thing(there is a lever to open the door to go through the room with Futa).

-Go down on the first crossroad in a lab where the 'pig' and 'meowster'.
-On the second crossroad where the key card door/laser go down again.
-Going through there you will at the end see a button to free futa.
!! If you press the button the futa will allways be free and frick the catboy !!

-Then you go through the key card door on the second crossroad and get to her (on the way there is a room where you have to fight multiple enemies).

Last edited:

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
The gameplay changes are amazing, the fighting feels much better and the lab is beginning to feel like an actual game, where there's substantial risk without cheat health to get through it now, a lot of quality of life improvements and some seriously well dedicated work.. Just can't wait for the daycare centre to be finished. Not because I'm a fan of that shit, but because it'll hopefully mean the other areas will start to get as much love as that spot which is where the game's at its' best.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The gameplay changes are amazing, the fighting feels much better and the lab is beginning to feel like an actual game, where there's substantial risk without cheat health to get through it now, a lot of quality of life improvements and some seriously well dedicated work.. Just can't wait for the daycare centre to be finished. Not because I'm a fan of that shit, but because it'll hopefully mean the other areas will start to get as much love as that spot which is where the game's at its' best.
it was talked about earlier, the ABDL content now will be mostly put into a separate game

May 10, 2020
The new laboratory has now become Mission Impossible for me. The most terrible protivoper for me is a mutant pig.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The new laboratory has now become Mission Impossible for me. The most terrible protivoper for me is a mutant pig.
idk wasn't hard for me, spamming attack and backing off (or using heavy attack to get some distance) works just alright with any enemy
and, additionally, you can breeze through all enemies without getting hit (gotta dash around the pig tho) for the most part except the room where you need to defeat some to go on

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I don't have an issue with the ABDL area catering to ABDL fetish play, but man was Sam's being captured significantly worse than Whispy's. It kind of cemented this feeling I've been having of Sam having less effort put in than Whispy.
Dont forget that Sam power kick doesn't even push enemy away so they grab you immediatly afterward, and you just wasted stamina attacking so you get massively punished to use this attack

UNlike whispy that whack them away with the crowbar making it reliable to push a group of enemy away from you

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Use whispy and crowbar enemy away then whack them with the normal attack. Keep some stamina to jump away from the pig especially since he has a invicibility frame where he can just do as he please and you can't smack him

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Idk Sam's punch spam is a stunlock if you do it kinda fast, just gotta space it right, and getting grabbed is just a slight health tax for a quick 50% stamina recharge.

Her power move is a knock up, sometimes I think there's frames and enemies that can't take the hit, but it's a finisher, it's useful for comboing into the gun.

Closest to a problem I've found is if you beat the abomination a certain way they'll go into an invincible state so you don't spam them to death, but Sam can y'know, spam them to death in one flurry of Z presses, Whispy's knock back and short range with no forward momentum is my problem with him, I prefer Sam's style, can eat like 90% of health bar in like a moment.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
Sidenote, I still find it kinda fuckin' hilarious that we're talkin' about this diaper baby horni game featuring Whispy from the devil may cry series like it's a full ass legit beat em' up or something, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Trapitalism101
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes