4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
ik most of the work probalby went to rework how fighting works and adding more area to science place and the new enemy but....... damn... rlly wish we get more animations!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
Best way to defeat enemies are several light attacks, then heavy attack. The heavy attack pushes them back enough for you to gain some stamina which you could either hit them again or heavy hit once more to gain more stamina.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Sidenote, I still find it kinda fuckin' hilarious that we're talkin' about this diaper baby horni game featuring Whispy from the devil may cry series like it's a full ass legit beat em' up or something, lol.
Lets talk about it more in 3 month where we get another update lol

TheLeftFriend

Nov 28, 2018
Something i would like too see is the ability to switch characters in combat, and if the characters had separate health-bars.

Sam i great for combat, but bad for example against the lab boss, and powerful enemy's.

Whispy is great against the lab boss with he´s push attack and crowds, both big and smallfry.

I can see Sam going for a more skill approach game-play and Whispy for more easy approach play.

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
so for some reason the zoom button isn't working in this version so i can't read some of the dialogue in some scenes

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
It's not actually that hard, remarkably easy, and some hard enemies are even easier now. Spam Z until they die, if they don't walk back, get some stamina, if they close the gap dash through and keep walking, mix in the occasional X even if it's a trash option that isn't worth the stamina cost. If you need health, just farm a room or two, your stamina regens faster after a grab, so sometimes letting yourself get grabbed for Stamina is a decent idea, albeit the con to that is you trade some health.

Now the gun, *the gun is hella useful* for comboing into attacks as a finisher. Ora Ora them as Sam (the better of the two characters in combat now) and then shotgun them, it's great.

Of the two, Sam's came out strongest from the update, her Ora Ora Z spam is multiplicative times better than Whispy's double sided hitbox- the point I think is that he's supposed to use his knockback X to corral them into one spot then walk up and Z spam but nobody has enough health to make that poignant as an option, Sam's X as the occasional long stun can help way more than Whispy's X smack.

Notably too, Sam's attacks are...faster? She can stunlock some enemies that are supposed to get I-Frames after you beat on them too hard, unlike Whispy.

Though, I suppose it makes sense Sam's the more combat capable of the two, given she's the proper hero, neat stuff.
after verifying commands and possible combinations of how you can raise your hp just hit "enter" and "+" it raises your hp.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Will the author make similar games?
He/She (I am still confused who the author is...) is planning on making a game similar to the previous one.

I am 90% sure about it after looking at the description and video...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oops. Sorry. It is going to be ABDL project...

But there are a lot of similarities.

Pompom51

Jul 3, 2020
He/She (I am still confused who the author is...) is planning on making a game similar to the previous one.

I am 90% sure about it after looking at the description and video...
Oops. Sorry. It is going to be ABDL project...

But there are a lot of similarities.
Great, thank you

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah this games a bit everywhere with its fetishes not that thats a bad thing im just going to see what its like first worse case scenario I avoid the enemy like the plague

This is the voting options for a while back
For me D weirds me out more than the pig thing but I guess sooner or later all the votable enemies will be added at some point
Yoooo, that robot enemy looks amazing!

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes