4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
Any updates on the progress of the game? Figured build 13 wouldve dropped by now.
Build 12.8 can be found on the discord and in an earlier post on this thread, featuring some new content. Build 13 seems to had gotten more massive over time, so they split it up into update 12.4 and 12.8, and (this is all going to be predictions on my part at this point) assumedly an update later that will actually be build 13 which will probably feature the last bits yet to be completed for build 13, which currently known info (as far as I know) is 3 guest characters. Beyond that there is currently no other public knowledge.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
can anyone drop a link to the past? seems no one will on youtube must be a good game... note this is humor not serious

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there an animation with this character or not?
It seems like there is, but how do you trigger it?

Or it is a bait to buy a drink?

And what does "Tipsy" state does?
So many questions...

Reactions: undercover

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hmm...
Is there an animation with this character or not?
It seems like there is, but how do you trigger it?

Or it is a bait to buy a drink?

And what does "Tipsy" state does?
So many questions...
in tipsy state you can get the scenes with the deer, bird and bazooka guy, 1 for each PC
and yes, the one on the image is basically just telling you to buy a drink

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axis3123 and DMSTS

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
in tipsy state you can get the scenes with the deer, bird and bazooka guy, 1 for each PC
and yes, the one on the image is basically just telling you to buy a drink

We-e-e-ll, It was unticlimactic...
I thought that there would be some kind of animation with that specific character...

Probably in the future...

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Ловите пацанва
Catch it guys

What does cheat mode do exactly? It looks like it should change the costumes, but I don't see any effect.

It still has the reset bug where pressing R without save data soft locks the game.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
What does cheat mode do exactly? It looks like it should change the costumes, but I don't see any effect.

It still has the reset bug where pressing R without save data soft locks the game.
1st: The Cheat mode enables the use of "+" button to once again increase the health, without it, you need to manually hack the mainframe, bypass all the security, hack into the Pentagon and Kremlin at the same time, and press "enter" together with "+" to increase your life.
(Yes that's it, the button in the menu literally removes the need to press enter while trying to cheat)

2nd: The reset bug is a problem with your previous save being out of date. Whenever you are going to use newer version of the game, you need to go outside to the 'main hub' and save there in the previous version. Once the save is done, open the new version of the game, load it, don't mind the slight glitches, enter something, leave, and save again, that will clear out the incompatibility. Rinse and repeat with every new version. Worked so far.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes