4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

kduckef

Jan 2, 2019
Added Alpha & Beta Meowster Scenes in Eden

I cannot for the life of me figure out what an 'alpha' or 'beta' is. I've only ever seen one kind of meowster, is there a more subtle difference between the two that I'm not seeing?

2fs

Sep 20, 2019

I cannot for the life of me figure out what an 'alpha' or 'beta' is. I've only ever seen one kind of meowster, is there a more subtle difference between the two that I'm not seeing?
Id like to know if there's a difference as well, that sounds awesome!

Noctis_

May 12, 2020

It's more than likely the "easter egg" scene where if you go down to the prison level in the lab and release the "Alpha" Meowster, she'll rape a "Beta" Meowster in front of the Bee Lady boss room.

Y'know, the gorgeous, hung Alpha Meowster you can't interact with. That one. :c

botre12

Jul 8, 2019
Why when pressing F1 cheat does not work but pressing F2 is still working well I need help thank you

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It's more than likely the "easter egg" scene where if you go down to the prison level in the lab and release the "Alpha" Meowster, she'll rape a "Beta" Meowster in front of the Bee Lady boss room.

Y'know, the gorgeous, hung Alpha Meowster you can't interact with. That one. :c
Hmmm i haven't figured it out on how to reach the Bee Lady boss room tbh lol.

I thought Doggie removed her to be added on future patches, i guess need to fully explore that lab complex :C

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm i haven't figured it out on how to reach the Bee Lady boss room tbh lol.

I thought Doggie removed her to be added on future patches, i guess need to fully explore that lab complex :C
basically go to the the top route and you find a lazer door needing a key card go through it until you reach a button press it then go to the captive meowster and the door is open which is how you save him btw and you go to the right then you can fight the bee boss

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
basically go to the the top route and you find a lazer door needing a key card go through it until you reach a button press it then go to the captive meowster and the door is open which is how you save him btw and you go to the right then you can fight the bee boss
worked out! ty

LJackLD

May 12, 2020
It is a "provoke" move, but, as far as I know it doesn't have any function.
Just an animation.
It restores stamina quickly, if you empty your stamina bar and hold control you'll get chunks of stamina back instead of the trickle gradual stamina gain you normally get.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
It restores stamina quickly, if you empty your stamina bar and hold control you'll get chunks of stamina back instead of the trickle gradual stamina gain you normally get.
Damn. I totaly forgot...

Nice of you to mention it.

RyanHa

Jan 26, 2021
Don’t know if you take suggestions but I think a funny Easter egg or extra game over could come from Sam and Whispy drinking the water in the bar too many times and they end up wetting their pants. Then they get taken by one of the daycare workers to the daycare to be properly potty trained. Think it’d be a neat little addition to the ABDL part of the game and even add in some Omorashi to it.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Don’t know if you take suggestions but I think a funny Easter egg or extra game over could come from Sam and Whispy drinking the water in the bar too many times and they end up wetting their pants. Then they get taken by one of the daycare workers to the daycare to be properly potty trained. Think it’d be a neat little addition to the ABDL part of the game and even add in some Omorashi to it.
Nah.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Anybody mind telling me how updates are going and how frequently they are occurring. Can't tell if this game is getting updates or not. Then again i couldn't tell/remember if the last build i played was 12 or 11.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Hey so anyone else notice that a few of the controls changed? the last build i was able to effect my character's health but in this demo it's completely gone, nomrally my first playthrough i tend to go for the full experiance but since this is my fourth or fivth since finding out about this game i figured alittle cheat here and there to enjoy the animations wouldn't hurt but bam as soon as i hit the add or the subtract health or the key for the gun/item skill nothing.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Anybody mind telling me how updates are going and how frequently they are occurring. Can't tell if this game is getting updates or not. Then again i couldn't tell/remember if the last build i played was 12 or 11.
Checking my collection of builds, which I attempted to download as fast as it was possible, the creation of these folders are as follows (dates are DD.MM.YYYY format)
build 10 - 3.1.2020
build 11 - 8.5.2020
build 12 - 5.10.2020
build 12.6 - 22.12.2020
build 12.8 - 1.3.2021
Build 13 - 27.3.2021
So the whole build is updated approximately once 5 months while incrementals are dropped rather randomly.
Hope this info helps

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes