4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Game is good. Really good in my look. I hope update would be soon. If for real, i hope there will be more scenes with that sexy birdie nurse. "She" really hot and i very much like birds. Hope to see more with "her" and other guest's, scenes.

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
I love the game so much I just wish that Jessie had more scenes (LOT MORE with the male dude) other than that its amazing, hope to see it in its fullest completion
P.S. Can someone make a guide Im stuck
the bar waitress going to the kitchen
the bazooka dude
the girl with a painful but amazing ass (who needs money ?)
the Ghost mission (how to complete) and the Babysitter club (im stuck)
TYSM

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I love the game so much I just wish that Jessie had more scenes (LOT MORE with the male dude) other than that its amazing, hope to see it in its fullest completion
P.S. Can someone make a guide Im stuck
the bar waitress going to the kitchen
the bazooka dude
the girl with a painful but amazing ass (who needs money ?)
the Ghost mission (how to complete) and the Babysitter club (im stuck)
TYSM
in the bar, to go into scenes you need first to buy yourself a drink, then when in tipsy state you can interact with the characters

cckamo-samacc

May 29, 2021
it would be nice if they added more failed creatures and that go beyond scenes where whispy is fucked by these, that it is not penetrated so much but creatures that fuck his penis

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Hello, is it possible for someone to compile all SAM encounters and sex scenes so far ? preferably a vid with sound effects intact, cant find all of her scenes online and cant play the game :(

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hello, is it possible for someone to compile all SAM encounters and sex scenes so far ? preferably a vid with sound effects intact, cant find all of her scenes online and cant play the game :(
Not talking for the dev since buppy-doggie bones may probably answered that on the discord, but there's a gallery room that isn't implemented yet?

idk again its been months since checking the server but if happy heart hell had an gallery room, it wouldn't be the exception for Happy heart panic have his own

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes