4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hey so anyone else notice that a few of the controls changed? the last build i was able to effect my character's health but in this demo it's completely gone, nomrally my first playthrough i tend to go for the full experiance but since this is my fourth or fivth since finding out about this game i figured alittle cheat here and there to enjoy the animations wouldn't hurt but bam as soon as i hit the add or the subtract health or the key for the gun/item skill nothing.
enable cheat mode in the menu

Aug 4, 2018
wow this game was a hidden gem love the facesitting scenes from the update.

anyone who found out if u use taunt on enimys or npc ifu get any different animations or events ?
the CTRL = Taunt/energy Regen

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
enable cheat mode in the menu
no clue how to do that good sir, i figured it was something enabled after beating the bosses and went through the stages, if i can have the run through on enabling it in the main menu or in game. thanks

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
no clue how to do that good sir, i figured it was something enabled after beating the bosses and went through the stages, if i can have the run through on enabling it in the main menu or in game. thanks
the option is there in main menu if you have the latest build

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
the option is there in main menu if you have the latest build
i'm playing the latest build from this fourm. that was: 12.8
XD i'm getting build 13 now. the twitter feed sent me to the drop box. here's hoping progress carries over.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i'm playing the latest build from this fourm. that was: 12.8
XD i'm getting build 13 now. the twitter feed sent me to the drop box. here's hoping progress carries over.
build 13 is here right in the op, bruh

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
build 13 is here right in the op, bruh
thrilled to hear, saddly i constantly got the build before when i tried to redownload like twice a few days back so i figured to reach out when i did, i'm gald they fixed the problem in 12.8 because dem cheats make the experiance much smoother. but that's just me. XDDD i just beat build 13 so i'm thrilled that's in order and i can get back to peeking and lurking when new updates come through

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I did some things on the new release now. Basically, quickly compounded some useful info about the enemies/traps (with grab animations), some info on weapons, some Screenshots for the collectable IDs (since there is no gallery for them ATM), and a quick Cheat Table for the game (autohooks when game is open). May it be of use to you guys :))

Oct 11, 2018
I did some things on the new release now. Basically, quickly compounded some useful info about the enemies/traps (with grab animations), some info on weapons, some Screenshots for the collectable IDs (since there is no gallery for them ATM), and a quick Cheat Table for the game (autohooks when game is open). May it be of use to you guys :))
I think your cheat table is actually just a shortcut to a cheat table you didn't send with the other stuff. Nice package though.

Last edited:

thecrassdragon

Nov 30, 2018
I swear that I played an earlier version of this where if one character got caught and raped you switched to the other character and could save them or something, am I nuts? I hate that it's basically just game over rape, especially with the impreg animations

Reactions: Silverfan936

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I swear that I played an earlier version of this where if one character got caught and raped you switched to the other character and could save them or something, am I nuts? I hate that it's basically just game over rape, especially with the impreg animations
I wish. I love those kind of games

oceansz

Jun 16, 2018
Still no other way for europeans to subscribe to him? (For IDEAL users to be precise?) Patreon isn't helping. Since this is my fav game i would like to support him. But at this rate i cannot.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes