4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Man, I'm usually a bit let down with the content of an update even though I still somewhat enjoy the content, but this update....What a massive let down for me. 3 male characters added to the rodeo and the only (supposedly) female one doesn't even get a scene. Fine, I'll just play as Sam then. WRONG. It's still whispy or some faceless character railing these people. well, except for the lazy blowjob given to the man with the worlds lamest gun. Seriously, half the time the shot doesn't even connect because it's so slow, and even then it shoots a skunk that farts? What sort of genetic dead end paid to have this shit put in? At least there's this milf character now! oh wait, it's more diaper shit. Fuck me I'm just so done with this at this point. What happened to Trinity? Eden? The actual stages that are supposed to be what the game is actually about? No. It's just about dudes getting railed in some do nothing bar area. just a half assed gallery because you can't be bothered to put in the actual one. OR it's more diaper garbage. Honestly, just rebrand the game at this point. I loved the shit out of HHH and I loved this when it was first put out, but every. single. update makes me care less and less.

....I will give credit though, I like the updated labs. Feels like an actual stage now. the attack changes are alright, though I find the heavy attack to be rather useless overall. Adding more enemies to the labs and Daycare also makes the game feel a bit more difficult which I appreciate since you basically never got hit before unless you were just trying to see the animations

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Man, I'm usually a bit let down with the content of an update even though I still somewhat enjoy the content, but this update....What a massive let down for me. 3 male characters added to the rodeo and the only (supposedly) female one doesn't even get a scene. Fine, I'll just play as Sam then. WRONG. It's still whispy or some faceless character railing these people. well, except for the lazy blowjob given to the man with the worlds lamest gun. Seriously, half the time the shot doesn't even connect because it's so slow, and even then it shoots a skunk that farts? What sort of genetic dead end paid to have this shit put in? At least there's this milf character now! oh wait, it's more diaper shit. Fuck me I'm just so done with this at this point. What happened to Trinity? Eden? The actual stages that are supposed to be what the game is actually about? No. It's just about dudes getting railed in some do nothing bar area. just a half assed gallery because you can't be bothered to put in the actual one. OR it's more diaper garbage. Honestly, just rebrand the game at this point. I loved the shit out of HHH and I loved this when it was first put out, but every. single. update makes me care less and less.

....I will give credit though, I like the updated labs. Feels like an actual stage now. the attack changes are alright, though I find the heavy attack to be rather useless overall. Adding more enemies to the labs and Daycare also makes the game feel a bit more difficult which I appreciate since you basically never got hit before unless you were just trying to see the animations

Well...
If we compare the 12th version with the 13th (without the minor updates), then the 13th version is dope and has a lot of new content (2 or 3 enemies, new combat system, one weapon, a lot of animations).

However the ABDL fetish begins to dominate the game cause the developers like that fetish (I am not really into ABDL myself).
The animations at the bar dissapointed me too. It would be awesome if they had a similar "stages" as with foes, where you have at least "tease" stage, then "sex" and finally "mind break/jizz/climax" stages.
When it loops on the "sex" stage without any logical ending like a huge explosion of splooge or something, it feels unfinished and it is frustrating...

Oof. I wrote a lot about my feelings, but objectively the game's development still brings joy and exitment (even though it is slow as F).
It would be better to have an experience playing 13th version after the original 12th.
Playing 13th version after playing minor updates is depressing...

That's all. Now we wait for the 14th version.
I think it would be finished in summer (I hope not in august).

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Safe to say that i am extremely disappointed this took six months? there is barely any new content and the dev is working on another game everyone kept stating it was going to be a huge update and there is just basically nothing new

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Well...
If we compare the 12th version with the 13th (without the minor updates), then the 13th version is dope and has a lot of new content (2 or 3 enemies, new combat system, one weapon, a lot of animations).

However the ABDL fetish begins to dominate the game cause the developers like that fetish (I am not really into ABDL myself).
The animations at the bar dissapointed me too. It would be awesome if they had a similar "stages" as with foes, where you have at least "tease" stage, then "sex" and finally "mind break/jizz/climax" stages.
When it loops on the "sex" stage without any logical ending like a huge explosion of splooge or something, it feels unfinished and it is frustrating...

Oof. I wrote a lot about my feelings, but objectively the game's development still brings joy and exitment (even though it is slow as F).
It would be better to have an experience playing 13th version after the original 12th.
Playing 13th version after playing minor updates is depressing...

That's all. Now we wait for the 14th version.
I think it would be finished in summer (I hope not in august).
I doubt that will happen it will probably take another year or two considering they are working on another game at the same time

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
If I remember right the other game is only being worked on as a mini side project as its been mention the author does like ABDL which is only in the daycare area and that is more or less done so they work on the side project to direct that for there for one day a week with the rest for this game. The updates not as big content wise but I imagine alot work went into redoing the combat system and setting up the levels better.

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
what's the name of the abdl game, and if there is one
could i reicive a download link for it or some form of link toit?

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
After bit of digging found DMSTS's post with images of it if your interested might be more info on the discord but I'm not on there myself to know
https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-heart-panic-build-12-doggie_bones.28022/post-5037271

Edit: Just noticed the post in those images is the one they state there only working on that game on the Monday to sate Whispy's cravings so the ABDL area in HHP doesn't get bigger than the other stages in the game

Last edited:

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
T'be honest personally, I liked the update, 12 to 13 overall had a full combat overhaul, and even included a good 7 ought ish scenes, sure, they aren't my favorite, but overall I think it was solid with only one ABDL scene a character, and overall a +6 to the rest, also, think the imp from that witch boss got finished? Idk feels like in the last update he got more parts to his scene, and the tipsy mechanic is an interesting touch, and I'm curious if we'll see more condition/transformation state stuff like the ghost and the tipsy mechanic in the future that might alter scenes.

Albeit, the bee boss might need an update because it was *not* designed for the current combat system- albeit, I wonder what a future boss will be like, in the face of the high speed high DPS combat we've got now?

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
I understand correctly that only 3 scenes were added when he was drunk? (and even then without defeat) in the bar (4 characters did not find what to unlock) in the picture it seems to be shown about mosntra and milf, but they didn’t find anything new (

• Sad
Reactions: Fabaz

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
T'be honest personally, I liked the update, 12 to 13 overall had a full combat overhaul, and even included a good 7 ought ish scenes, sure, they aren't my favorite, but overall I think it was solid with only one ABDL scene a character, and overall a +6 to the rest, also, think the imp from that witch boss got finished? Idk feels like in the last update he got more parts to his scene, and the tipsy mechanic is an interesting touch, and I'm curious if we'll see more condition/transformation state stuff like the ghost and the tipsy mechanic in the future that might alter scenes.

Albeit, the bee boss might need an update because it was *not* designed for the current combat system- albeit, I wonder what a future boss will be like, in the face of the high speed high DPS combat we've got now?
I agree most of what you said. It feels more of a high speed hack and slash now.
As for the bee boss, as Whispy, I just use the heavy attack and when she turns invulnerable, I jump over her rather than dash through her. Whispy's heavy attack has a very strong knockback to enemies and does some suitable amount of damage. To be honest, I use it rather than his light attacks since it has a range of a toothpick, I need to first kiss the enemy for the light attack to connect.
As of Sam, I hit her three times with the light attack, make sure you have some moment going towards her, and jump away from her. Rinse and repeat. My pattern in Sam's attack is more focused on her light attacks rather than her heavy attack since her heavy attack knocks enemy in the air but there's no aerial combo in this game so that is kinda bad. Her light attacks has a slight forward movement on it unlike Whispy's that is stationary. Its a risky attack but it has some slight knockback on it so it is okay.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
So.

The next stage probably is going to be a garden with 3 foes and a boss...
1617079559161.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes