ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Grimtown It's quite complicated so I'll try to be brief and clear!
A woman catches her sex addict husband fucking his secretary (sexdoll, play to understand).
His wife gives him one last chance, he has to go to therapy and his best worker welcomes him in the meantime! (read the story)
While his best worker goes on a business trip, the MC lives with his wife and daughter ...
The MC is a liar and a manipulator ... like the daughter ...
The woman is a real housewife!
The game lasts 3 days, there are hidden scenes!
I find the ending very funny and ironic!

Nothing extraordinary, but it's a good game for a Christmas present to those who support me ... and to the others!
This game also allows me to learn by making mistakes in order to improve my future games on Rpg Maker Mz!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Grimtown It's quite complicated so I'll try to be brief and clear!
A woman catches her sex addict husband fucking his secretary (sexdoll, play to understand).
His wife gives him one last chance, he has to go to therapy and his best worker welcomes him in the meantime! (read the story)
While his best worker goes on a business trip, the MC lives with his wife and daughter ...
The MC is a liar and a manipulator ... like the daughter ...
The woman is a real housewife!
The game lasts 3 days, there are hidden scenes!
I find the ending very funny and ironic!

Nothing extraordinary, but it's a good game for a Christmas present to those who support me ... and to the others!
This game also allows me to learn by making mistakes in order to improve my future games on Rpg Maker Mz!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!
So the wife's MC is involved in sexual acts with other men or not?

exter

May 29, 2017
I think i broke something, when arriving at the house, i got a few scenes with the daughter and now it is night, but now i can't advance anymore. Everything, that seems to be clickable does nothing for me.

Reactions: DANTELIZ1
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes