Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
The animation scenes get stuck. They don't move on your stuck in them. You can restart and get lucky sometimes but I eventually have 2 scenes I cant get past and I am not restarting when it will probably get stuck in the first one again.

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
For some reason I had no problem getting past the animation everyone else seems to have gotten stuck on. (Maybe try pressing Shift during a stuck animation?)

Fair warning: even though I'm somebody who is generally not bothered by NTR/sharing/swinging content, I still found the ending of this game to be kind of disappointing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone))) I have a question? And in the game itself, the end cannot be changed. Well, whatever he was so sad for the main character.

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
For some reason I had no problem getting past the animation everyone else seems to have gotten stuck on. (Maybe try pressing Shift during a stuck animation?)

Fair warning: even though I'm somebody who is generally not bothered by NTR/sharing/swinging content, I still found the ending of this game to be kind of disappointing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also a little disappointed with the ending. I think the developer was finishing the game in a hurry. Too abrupt transition from a shy wife to a whore at the end of the game. But I liked the game.

Reactions: kamibell

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Im stuck on the bed with the daughter part two when we're masturbating and "pussyjob" it wont progress

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I kind of get stuck with a loop of the trainer banging the wife and a big message telling me Find Kayo.

Reactions: Varisha

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have ended the game and i must say that it's very exciting and funny, i'd have preferred if MC shared his wife and more use of stockings/garter belt, high heels and sexy lingerie, but however the rating is very good for a NTR/sharing fan game like me!

maxoubob59

May 20, 2017
I have a sex with daughter and now, i am blocked.

No more interaction works. While the mother is still standing in front of her bed.

I attent the patch

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes