FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
There is a bug that won't let me progress - it's when the animation for Boss fucks (blond haired daughter) in the arse that the game will not progress to story from there = animation keeps looping and looping and every click I do is futile. I was enjoying the story very much up to that point, now feel shitty that I got cuck blocked by a bug ...LOL :D

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
Could someone who finished the game put in a walkthrough? I play the android version and im stuck after fuck the daughter.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
1619461482398.png

anyone have save file in this scene?
after this the game over. I only have one slot save file.

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
a bug, this black guy in the house i press on him and then i go to him and in the scenne i cannot advance....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
cant make the save work....any advice?
if it's simply not in the list of save files: start the game, create a save in slot 10, close the game, move the downloaded file and overwrite the created one, start the game and continue with slot 10.

Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
There is a bug that won't let me progress - it's when the animation for Boss fucks (blond haired daughter) in the arse that the game will not progress to story from there = animation keeps looping and looping and every click I do is futile. I was enjoying the story very much up to that point, now feel shitty that I got cuck blocked by a bug ...LOL :D
I complete scene, but cant progress next. Only can click on doors, not others objects.

Damned buggy game! I delete it!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Happy New Year 2021 [Final- Fix] [DDfunlol] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.63 GB

Compressed Win Size: 241 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sex909

Dec 11, 2016
Goddamn it that was looking so promising a game but what a way to ruin it at that ending, the women just get taken from you! fuck that

Reactions: kamibell
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes