2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Much more streamlined Patch for those interested. No longer needing to overwrite original files. You only need 1.
(I recommend restoring original files before applying this patch) Unless something major changes in a future version - this should technically work with new versions too. (won't bet on it)

hs_patch_nocheats.7z
  • Enables Rollback
  • Enables Developer
  • Moves Back Button to lower right of screen (allowing use of it without closing Quick Menu first)
hs_patch_with_cheats.7z
  • Same features as above - but New Game will start you with $1,000,000
Installation
  • Extract z_hs_patch.rpyc from the 7zip archive of choice and copy into your HS\game\ folder
Can you try figuring out a way to keep the health topped up? Something which runs on every click might be considered.
E.g. if shower health < shower health max then shower health = shower health max. (Yes, long time since I wrote code - 30 years or so.)

Other suggestions:
Maybe something similar for the money cheat? Click a button or something to add $9999.
Skip time button everywhere. Currently you have to go home.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1691628

Can you try figuring out a way to keep the health topped up? Something which runs on every click might be considered.
E.g. if shower health < shower health max then shower health = shower health max. (Yes, long time since I wrote code - 30 years or so.)

Other suggestions:
Maybe something similar for the money cheat? Click a button or something to add $9999.
Skip time button everywhere. Currently you have to go home.
yeah, I will be updating soon adding cheats to the computer (already added) but i've been busy playing around with trying to get something else working thus it has prevented me releasing the update :p Edited Work and Work Hard options to give a considerable increase without going overboard (1250 for work and 2500 for Work Hard)

As far as Health - will look into it :), had not taken a look at the 4 grindy bits, but one issue that might be encountered is this game revolves around those needs (MC ends up saying "don't need that right now") making it so you have to do something else to skip time for next sequence. But.. I will dive into it ASAP. Lemme finish tinkering with this other item though, if I can't fix this in a reasonable time then I will just upload the update with computer mod included.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
yeah, I will be updating soon adding cheats to the computer (already added) but i've been busy playing around with trying to get something else working thus it has prevented me releasing the update :p Edited Work and Work Hard options to give a considerable increase without going overboard (1250 for work and 2500 for Work Hard)

As far as Health - will look into it :), had not taken a look at the 4 grindy bits, but one issue that might be encountered is this game revolves around those needs (MC ends up saying "don't need that right now") making it so you have to do something else to skip time for next sequence. But.. I will dive into it ASAP. Lemme finish tinkering with this other item though, if I can't fix this in a reasonable time then I will just upload the update with computer mod included.
Awesome! That should cut out the money grind without completely removing the need to work.
Good point about the "don't need that right now" check. How about topping up the health to, say, 90%? That should keep the time wasters in play.

D

Deleted member 1691628

How about topping up the health to, say, 90%? That should keep the time wasters in play.
Will take a look at it maybe tomarrow (later today?)

HS Patch Update (Rev 3)
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ontach

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
100 pages and still cant see a fucking tag. is this gonna be like this till it finished or i just need to wait for "other" tags added to this game?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
If you cheat to much like making everything constantly 100% full, it stops you from watching tv with any of the girls amongst other things.

D

Deleted member 1691628

If you cheat to much like making everything constantly 100% full, it stops you from watching tv with any of the girls amongst other things.
one issue that might be encountered is this game revolves around those needs (MC ends up saying "don't need that right now") making it so you have to do something else to skip time for next sequence.
Yeah, it can be done - but will require some rewriting of the scripting - possibly adding a manual skip button or just having it ignore the current need requirement but I am not sure that's even worth doing. I have gotten it to skip etc.. but you really gain nothing from that alone. Better option maybe is to increase relation level for each interaction.

Reactions: BVonkX

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Actually, as far as I know, watching with someone is always possible, even if you're at 100%. Watching alone to pass the time has that check.
Easy fix - cheat to 90%, not 100%. That lets you watch whenever you want, but doesn't prevent you from watching with the girls because you're not in the mood.

Reactions: BVonkX
D

Deleted member 1691628

Actually, as far as I know, watching with someone is always possible, even if you're at 100%. Watching alone to pass the time has that check.
Easy fix - cheat to 90%, not 100%. That lets you watch whenever you want, but doesn't prevent you from watching with the girls because you're not in the mood.
yeah, that's what mean by you really gain nothing from it - its just a skip time essentially. Very doable, no gain no pain I guess.

Reactions: ontach
D

Deleted member 1691628

HS Patch Update v0.5
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Updated existing post - New Version (0.4 to 0.5) Any issue please let me know so I can look into and fix. Thanks!
* Found a small bug in this version. I will have a fix next version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dx_boost and ontach

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
I extract the content of RPA files and I saw that I missed a lot of content but I don't know how trigger.
I am stuck for Lucy level and I think it blocks progress.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes