2.20 star(s) 135 Votes
D

Deleted member 1691628

Made a couple little adjustments to the game. (Will work on making this a patch or similar later, this was quick and dirty )

*see new post*

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
This looked to be good game several months ago but the constant blue balling is just getting old. Maybe in 2050 this game will have sex in it and I will be too old to get an erection.

Reactions: BlakeDarko

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
The patreon's bailed weeks ago, if had any idea re prev (abandoned) games... Shame money Burnt.. (could have gone to the real Devs) made a gem !

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
So I skipped the last 3 updates because of all the complaints of nothing happening in the updates. I had experienced this frustration myself so i thought "Hey, if i skip enough updates it might feel like a lot of content when I come back". Went from 2.3 to 2.6. And I must say....I am very unimpressed. 2.4 must of been a bug update, and 2.5 and 2.6 seems to only be the sick event and then getting out of the sick event...which really should have been one full update.

Also this game Desperately needs a Hint system. I restarted my game because I didn't know how to trigger sick scene, and thought that my save was simply incompatible. As it turns out to get sick (I've seen lots of confusion on how to do it) you need to:
1. Chat with sister at work to go to park
2. Get Sis to Level 3 for Lingerie Scene
3. At some point she is going to go to the park by herself, meet her there to talk
4. Go to Sister's work in 2nd Afternoon slot and a scene to help her clean up will play
5. Go to Bed
6. Leave bedroom, scene will play

To get out of sick event go through both dialogues, get Daughter's panties, and then meet sister in afternoon in Kitchen

Until a Hint system is implemented, I feel like this game isn't really worth waiting for every update. I am going to wait until 3.0 and Maybe it will actually have something worth while.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
3. At some point she is going to go to the park by herself, meet her there to talk
4. Go to Sister's work in 2nd Afternoon slot and a scene to help her clean up will play
3, should be noted, triggered for me evening, first slot, on a day Sis worked.
There's either a time event, or some other trigger before 4, because I've gone to her work the 2nd afternoon slots twice since that post lingerie park scene and nothing.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
3, should be noted, triggered for me evening, first slot, on a day Sis worked.
There's either a time event, or some other trigger before 4, because I've gone to her work the 2nd afternoon slots twice since that post lingerie park scene and nothing.
Like stepping in on her bath time first thing in the morning... which was very different from other such scenes, she's got streams of bubbles on her and she talks about when you used to bathe together as children. It was on her non-work day, don't know if that mattered or not.
The very next work day, went to visit in the 2nd afternoon slot, got cleaning scene.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Made a couple little adjustments to the game. (Will work on making this a patch or similar later, this was quit and dirty )

Back Button
  • Relocates the back button ingame from under the quick menu to the bottom right of screen (see Screenshot attachment). It allows you to click back without having to close the quick menu first.
    View attachment 763045
Cheats
  • Starts off with $1,000,000 on start of a new game. (will not do anything to existing game)
  • Enables Developer and Rollback (default keys d and r respectively)
Installation
  • Backup files from original game
  • Extract files from 7z archive to HS\game\ folder choosing yes to overwrite.
  • Profit
I deleted all my old saves both from the game folder and from the appdata folder. The 'back' button is fine, but the cheats did not give me money. Anyway, edited my save and got money that way.

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
btw the mc is one hell of a pussy. the girls are throwing themself at him and he is like "shit i see her naked in the bathroom and i need to get the fuck out of here"....iam like wat

Reactions: Swizzstick
D

Deleted member 1691628

I deleted all my old saves both from the game folder and from the appdata folder. The 'back' button is fine, but the cheats did not give me money. Anyway, edited my save and got money that way.
I think I found why, looking into it - will update in a bit. I was able to start with 1,000,000 though see screen. Seems if you load a game, then start a new game it defaults - fixing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BVonkX and ontach

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I would give game a '1 star' but feel very lazzy to do it.. Do you understand how much i do not care this game anymore. Even worst games at least progressing a bit in a while but this shit is just a fucking joke to readers.

Reactions: BlakeDarko
D

Deleted member 1691628

Much more streamlined Patch for those interested. No longer needing to overwrite original files. You only need 1.
(I recommend restoring original files before applying this patch) Unless something major changes in a future version - this should technically work with new versions too. (won't bet on it)

hs_patch_nocheats.7z
  • Enables Rollback
  • Enables Developer
  • Moves Back Button to lower right of screen (allowing use of it without closing Quick Menu first)
hs_patch_with_cheats.7z
  • Same features as above - but New Game will start you with $1,000,000
Installation
  • Extract z_hs_patch.rpyc from the 7zip archive of choice and copy into your HS\game\ folder

Reactions: ontach and BVonkX

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
haven't played since 1.8 has there been any new developments? or is it still quite lack
luster

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes