2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
yeah sorry.. it's panties. My mistake. Actually i played it so fast i just forgot.
:cool: So I do that, and get better, then find Lucy (towel scene), then Rosie (skirt scene), then see Lucy in the toilet (she offers to let you see?), then see Lucy in the cafe, then meet her in the park. That gets her to 49%. What then?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
:cool: So I do that, and get better, then find Lucy (towel scene), then Rosie (skirt scene), then see Lucy in the toilet (she offers to let you see?), then see Lucy in the cafe, then meet her in the park. That gets her to 49%. What then?
No idea, that is where i got to. And since there is no end of chapter or any other type of message saying when the update ends. It's a mystery.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Other people are saying they got Lucy 3 upto 100%.

I currently have Rosie at lv 4 and 16% to lv 5, and Lucy at lv 3 and 100% with an arrow. since the update did not say lucy event level 4, i am guessing that is where she currently ends.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I currently have Rosie at lv 4 and 16% to lv 5, and Lucy at lv 3 and 100% with an arrow. since the update did not say lucy event level 4, i am guessing that is where she currently ends.
What did you do to get her above 49%?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
What did you do to get her above 49%?
There are only a couple of things you can do with lucy up to this point. She is either in her room ( play cards), in the Kitchen ( cook dinner with her ), or go to the cafe and talk with her or the park after she is done work at the cafe. Just those events should bring you to 100%
( if you see an option with a + on it, when you click on any of the characters that is usually the one to that increases the love percentage).... at a certain point that + sign will go away in certain options, i am guessing it means it no longer adds to the love percentage.

Reactions: BVonkX

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
argh i forgot how infuriating the modifications to the default control sheme was. inserting the default skip command makes me think i found the reason why caizer did that - his stupid ui rebuilds not fast enough and keeps throwing errors when you skip. at least mashing space bar works still.

skip most shit but can pass time.
food=99;freshness=99;leisure=99;toilet=99;money=10000

exit to leave console (zomg srsly)

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes