2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

TheBigPebis

Apr 6, 2018
Why did the guy who made the gallery mod lock off the scenes in the gallery? It just feels like he did extra work just to fuck up people's saves lmao

D

Deleted member 1691628

Why did the guy who made the gallery mod lock off the scenes in the gallery? It just feels like he did extra work just to fuck up people's saves lmao
The Guy being Dllfile .. and I certainly did not, I made the Gallery mod to unlock pictures as you play. Not as a cheat to unlock everything automatically. Gallery mod does not save any gallery related data to your save. It only reads persistent data to see if an image has been viewed and if it has, allows it to be unlocked in the Gallery. I am not some idiot that is going to bust my ass to give you a nice gallery just to fuck with your save data, especially on a game that has a severe lack of content. Much more popular games avail if I wanted to do stupid shit like that just to piss people off no?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1691628

If anybody use the Gallery-Mod... PLEASE click on the rabbits eye in the Gallery!!! :ROFLMAO:

Nice Easteregg...! :ROFLMAO:
lol, it will be better later, not had a chance to finish up the mod. Also, does it work on 0.2.7? I do not know myself.. Anyhow, glad you like it haha

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Happy Summer Gallery Mod v0.8 for HS 0.26

Mirrors: (36.8 MB)

Mega

Info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 778334 View attachment 778346 View attachment 778347 View attachment 778348
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1691628

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
at least its an easy fix, gimme a bit though, working on the next version and don't want to switch out files for that version again (that's where things usually go wrong lol)

*Edit* - See Updated v0.9 Avail

Reactions: BVonkX and frepyou
D

Deleted member 1691628

Would be nice if we could have more "Save" slots as well?
Been a few since I had time to work on anything, but.. done and released.

Where and how do you find Rosie's panties?
I believe, early morning/afternoon during the sick event in her room. I could be wrong, never gotten to that point as I keep getting bugged up game with no sick event.

*edit* just verified, it is when MC is sick.

Reactions: BVonkX

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone share a save? I played this game when it was released and was something, I played again months ago and it was boring af and with no sexual context, now that there is a gallery I think is something and wants to know I has been missing

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Every time I forget that this game exists, when I see it in the updates I say "Cool".

Then I remember that there will be no content.

I do it anyway.

And I look for an hour what it is the new scene, while I have it from the first minutes of play and I thought it was just a normal discussion.

But i really love this game.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Although curiosity gets the best of me when there is an update. There are Developers that do so much more, and have content in their updates. It will be a very long time before there is enough content in this one in order for it to be called a story, probably another few years, if it even lasts that long.

Being a DIK, The anomalous Dr.Vibes, Timestamps and others generally are far better to support than this one.

May 19, 2019
well i think im more disapointed in this update.. "2 new events with mika" yeah you only see her come over to talk to rosie, you talk to her at work, and she comes over later wearing glasses... no nude thing or sexual things happen... i know people who could of built that update is under a week

sweg

Oct 27, 2017
Changelog 0.2.7
  • Added gallery to the main menu.
(First you need to open your save and go to the main menu, now it's updated)
  • Added 2 events with Mika.
  • Added new dialog with Mika.
  • Bug fixes.
Not worth playing this update. I've had a look at the the new scenes using UnRen and they seem to mainly consist of just watching TV with Rosie and the librarian girl. Cant work out how to trigger them in game at present

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes