2.20 star(s) 135 Votes
May 19, 2019
well... I will skip this update. Hope the next will bring some Rosie.
i bet you $40 it wont be... its gonna go back to lucy... he made an incest game to not focus at all on the daughter... its the only reason we play the game... the fact you have an 18 year old daughter with big titties and a big bubble butt is what pulled us all into playing the game

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
i bet you $40 it wont be... its gonna go back to lucy... he made an incest game to not focus at all on the daughter... its the only reason we play the game... the fact you have an 18 year old daughter with big titties and a big bubble butt is what pulled us all into playing the game
This is very boring indeed. I think 98% who play this game wants to bang the blondie. If... IF AT LEAST the other girls had the same or superior beauty than Rosie, it would worth a try.
I already had drop any expectations about this game. Someday (nex year maybe), whe the MC finally bangs Rosie, I will come back to play. Until there, I'll only observe the rage.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
There is no content with the 2 main girls and he make an update for a side character...

Reactions: Huldrafolk

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I must admit, this is something of a guilty pleasure for me. I haven't tried this since the first few iterations. Next to nothing happened and the updates that followed at that time, didn't exactly stand as a remedy for this lack of content.

I forgot about this game until late winter/early spring and the updates/logs have made me cackle. Sometimes looking left to right in my empty room like an idiot in disbelief. Asking myself how he can keep getting away with this. I admit to my own gratification, seeing it's not even the usual stuff other devs come up with à la "the dog ate my homework"... or just bug fixes upon bug fixes. He actually makes some stuff in the game, it's just a big nothing burger regarding any sexual content.

Released in March last year, that's 1½ years of development with no lewds. The MC is so far from first base, that his car is stuck in traffic. The're many hours left, before he can even get to a parking spot at the stadium. Where his seating is so far away, he can only get a view of the first base with binoculars.
1599413966159.png

Last edited:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
an upgrade for an irrilevant character, in an incest game where the contents with daughter and sister are near Zero.
And he update an irrilevant and useless character.
It's... wow, it's brilliant.

Reactions: Chicha
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes