2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

kancoll3

May 22, 2018
I have the same problem
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Reactions: BVonkX

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1039M
SHA1SUM: 9433953359b57ff5ff7e9e010f88bad0881b7b42
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
even if u call it lame, the dev has +500 supporters.
I dont understand, as I dont like this game, just boring and the doll-renders dont work for me.
but 500 is a lot so it means people like it. as long theres that many supporters the dev will keep updating this crap and if he can do it slow and milk his patrons and they are ok with it, he will of course continue doing so.
Im still waiting for the continuation of "my lovely sara" that the dev is taking hostage and seems to dont give a fuck about. so for me this game is just in the way, and I hope he can just finish it. but Im sure, when hes done with this crap he will create another, even worse and saying, I will make my lovely sara "after" this one. and we are back on square one.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
even if u call it lame, the dev has +500 supporters.
I dont understand, as I dont like this game, just boring and the doll-renders dont work for me.
but 500 is a lot so it means people like it. as long theres that many supporters the dev will keep updating this crap and if he can do it slow and milk his patrons and they are ok with it, he will of course continue doing so.
Im still waiting for the continuation of "my lovely sara" that the dev is taking hostage and seems to dont give a fuck about. so for me this game is just in the way, and I hope he can just finish it. but Im sure, when hes done with this crap he will create another, even worse and saying, I will make my lovely sara "after" this one. and we are back on square one.
Nah, it's lame af and 500 supporters is not surprising, it's on the low side actually for as long as he has been active.

The take away is not that he has 500 supporters, especially after a couple years of trolling, but the reality that 'Simps gonna Simp' ... it's what they do. Truth is some people like being used and some people are willing to use them. It's a niche market but it absolutely exists and for Cazier, feeding that need is his business model; Simps are his chosen audience.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes