2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
I don't think pace of the updates didn't help as well. See when that project has started... and how much content is there.
Yeah * the end is near * for Milker Pitty Developer , who cant manage better his game and content ,
END OF his lazines , people give to 4 times more of the suport at least THAT this game deserved , MILKER wasted his card , Donr know maybe there is out there more naive noobs who will suport him ?

4 YEARS full of excuses. brb going to end my 2th degree

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
If you enable the console, you can use the following:
toilet=100
freshness=100
food=100
money=xxxx

The escape key is locked out and you can't scroll in the Variable Viewer. You have to type in exit to leave the console.

I haven't figured out the joy/happiness one yet (solved by TV/Games)
well so far ive discovered money = xxx , food = xxx and toilet = xxx ... ive yet to find the value names for joy and hygiene .... would be great if there was a way to freeze stats ... im just too lazy to grind lol
Freshness - Hygiene
Money - Cash
Toilet - ;}
Food - Hunger
Leisure - Joy

Mystery solved guys, thanks for help

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22
Is this mod going to be updated to current build?

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I currently got Rosie at level 4 with 0% and all the walkthroughs tell me i got to "Help her cleaning" but i never find her cleaning what the hell am i missing?
You need to get to lvl 3 for Lucy and then I guess go to the coffee shop in the morning when Lucy works there. By the way, I'm at exactly the same moment in the game, I'm going to have this event right now ;)

Edit - ok i stuck too...

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
You need to get to lvl 3 for Lucy and then I guess go to the coffee shop in the morning when Lucy works there. By the way, I'm at exactly the same moment in the game, I'm going to have this event right now ;)

Edit - ok i stuck too...
I can take a look if you can upload a save, maybe you missed something.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I can take a look if you can upload a save, maybe you missed something.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243
I just checked the guide you pasted above and I think I found the reason. "join lucy watching tv late at night, living room" I definitely didn't do that, maybe that's why I didn't get the cleaning event?
Here's my save if you can take a look ;)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I just checked the guide you pasted above and I think I found the reason. "join lucy watching tv late at night, living room" I definitely didn't do that, maybe that's why I didn't get the cleaning event?
Here's my save if you can take a look ;)
You have to continue with May, go outside and there she is at the bottom right of the map.

After that you can use my walkthrough on page 1 if you want, I think you're at 0.4.0.

Via this site you can easily add an attachment (attach files), you don't need another site for that. ;)

Reactions: Sababukin

SenLiam

Nov 6, 2022
Currently running 0.4.6 not getting any of the new content for this version, Followed the walk-through and all events seem to stop after the eating together in the kitchen. How do I get the new 0.4.6 rosie content?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Currently running 0.4.6 not getting any of the new content for this version, Followed the walk-through and all events seem to stop after the eating together in the kitchen. How do I get the new 0.4.6 rosie content?
In daytime go to room Rosie, pussy lick and more

That should be it, nothing more was added in 0.4.6

If it still doesn't work, I can check if you manage to upload a save.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes