2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've updated my mod for version 4.8. I haven't tested all of it, only from version 3.7 but it looks like it's working fine. The same features as before plus something to make the zombie minigame a little bit easier. The hammer and axe always works so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming.

Mod for v4.8 PC

Copy zz_mod_HSv4.8.rpyc into the game folder (\HS-0.4.8-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming
Never seen Cursor2's work before. About how long after an update does he or she get this mod updated too? First time playing this, so hope it's a good one. Thanks.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Changelog 0.4.9
  • Added 2 events for May.
  • Bug fixes.

* Rosie still a virgin. (Expected date of losing virginity Dec 12th 2037.
Bold statement, how do you know she's a virgin? May have had a secret boyfriend outside the house. ;)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
seems the 4.9 version just opens and closes on me....anyone know why?
Which os?

Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Never seen Cursor2's work before. About how long after an update does he or she get this mod updated too? First time playing this, so hope it's a good one. Thanks.
I think he once said that his mod will work in future versions, but you won't get any hints on the latest content.

Update of the game comes every month but he usually waits few months to update his mod. Mod is now 0.4.8.

Reactions: Talmadge

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
Which os?

Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)
Windows 10. nothing worked so far, funny i played earlier versions of this game no problem, gave up on this game for lack of content updates.

I get the small splash screen with "Happy Summer" then a big white box, then it closes and nothing.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes