2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
dont know why i follow this game anymore! sure the renders look nice but so did the devs other games! ive lost interest in this one and it appears so did the dev! be prepared for this one to go abandoned and Caizer Games start a new cash grab project! i was hoping MLS was a one off thing and dev was gonna get things together with this title but this is becoming a track record for this dev! im one who likes to give game devs a bit of slack because i know shit happens and all that but this dev is proof of the old saying "give em an inch and they take a mile!"! this is basically my long winded way of saying "unwatched" (and for the love of god... if you support this dev, please stop wasting your money)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I was going to give this a run for the first time, but decided I didn't need to get invested with a dead, blue baller.
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Mee&Mee
Feb 17, 2018
I was going to give this a run for the first time, but decided I didn't need to get invested with a dead, blue baller.
Thanks for the heads up.
If you want to try it, try it after it's finished. If it ends... The graphics are good, it's a pity that in an update you play for a maximum of 2-3 minutes... It took three and a half years for a single sex scene to appear in the game, and of course it's not with the main character.

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
If you want to try it, try it after it's finished. If it ends... The graphics are good, it's a pity that in an update you play for a maximum of 2-3 minutes... It took three and a half years for a single sex scene to appear in the game, and of course it's not with the main character.
You Need another 1 year and half for the side character and another year for his daughter

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
WTF! Game don't start :-( Just log.txt is created and nothing happen. It!s the same behaivior as was in previous version :poop:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
any actual sex in this yet, or another one of his games that drags out for 2 years on teasing?.
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: shower look (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
A big thank you to BVonkX for writing a post that is actually informative and not just a rant.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Thank you for the Information.
I see Only 1 "Real" Sex Szene... and not even with Rosie... hmm i think .. Skip again... like the last 20thousand releases...
I will give the Game a new Chance when...
The Game has more Szenes or at least Rosie will get some "Real" fun...

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes