2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
You guys able to right click to go in the save menu ,can't seem to be able to do it anymore ?

Edit: It's the mod on the first page doing it,works just fine without it...
Thanks, I'll look into it for the next update. For now there's a save button on the info panel.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
its been like 2 years now and i just remembered of this game, it has any sex scene now?
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: shower look (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

Reactions: darlic

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
im stuck were mc is sick
how do i get better from sickness ?
Have you tried Walkthrough on page 1?

Now you need to level up relationship with Lucy at lvl 3 and help her with cleaning.

At the next day morning you getting sick.

You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.

Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.

Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
"Dont call me a thief if I aint stealing from you".

LMAO what a loser
There is no "theft" or something similar to it, people can choose to support a project or not. And that can also be support for a small amount or temporarily.

There should also be room for small developers trying to do it alongside their normal lives. You can shout "milking" but you don't know his situation.

Since he is in Russia, there were problems receiving the money through Patreon. But despite that, he has let it be known that the game will continue. I can't call that "milking". I suspect the game will eventually be on steam or something.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
May - never lets me access final nighttime event. Only says "Now I will sleep in guest room"
In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
man this game has turn into the worlds biggest fucking waste of code ever..
Everyone has their own tastes, preference, etc... I get that. This thread, of course, with 315 pages shows the game has a lot of interest, and the biggest criticism I have seen (and share) is the inchworm progress of the story line. I don't care how interesting you think your story line is this is just ridiculous. Pick the greatest epic motion picture you've ever seen. If when it was made the exact same story line with no additions that you thought was so amazing was dragged out into a 12 hour film, you'd have walked out of the theater. Knowing the mechanics of story telling, I can only say this. The events that have occurred to date in this game should have elapsed in about a fourth of the time. Even to give any sort of 'this could happen' aura to the story. Rosie should be in college by now. This is dragging a story line out way beyond ad nauseum. I will not speculate on the reasons this dev does this. He has a bad history with me anyway so admittedly my opinion of his methods are tainted.
Can't argue with his talent with characters, renders and animations though. They are splendid. He's truly got that mastered. A waste of code? I can't argue with that either, but that isn't a knock on the actual story. Just that there's about 4 times as much code written as necessary to cover what is honestly at this point a pretty meager story line. Just for me tedious and boring after a while. I check out the renders and delete it when an update comes out. The story is just a predictable snore anymore. I'll probably attempt to give the game a playthrough once they hang a completed tag on it, we'll see how far I play it through then.

Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
man this game has turn into the worlds biggest fucking waste of code ever.. i mean well wen this game came out 3 years ago it was only meant to be about the daughter who was a busty girl who just turned 17.. now look at all this shit added
Lucy (sister) was in the trailer and Mary in the first release. I'm not sure anymore, but Mika also joined quickly.

You came up with it all by yourself that it would only be about Rossie.

Great that people here want more Rossie but his Patreon users want others too. So it's not surprising that he continues with that.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
Lucy (sister) was in the trailer and Mary in the first release. I'm not sure anymore, but Mika also joined quickly.

You came up with it all by yourself that it would only be about Rossie.

Great that people here want more Rossie but his Patreon users want others too. So it's not surprising that he continues with that.

no i didnt.. the very first trailer (which is no longer around) only had Rossie and she was 17 in it.. it was only about her even tho there was a few girls to be side stories as a filler and/or to give you things to do in the world.. but he changed it to be more then just the daughter along with her being 19 now and not as perky bc 75% of the world has 17 years old being against the law

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes