2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
no i didnt.. the very first trailer (which is no longer around) only had Rossie and she was 17 in it.. it was only about her even tho there was a few girls to be side stories as a filler and/or to give you things to do in the world.. but he changed it to be more then just the daughter along with her being 19 now and not as perky bc 75% of the world has 17 years old being against the law
I follow the game from the first release, text on page 1 that is also on its patreon has never changed. I don't know what was planned in advance for the first release (which is then no more than a concept for a game), but from then on it was just clear that it wouldn't just be about the daughter. Which, again, his Patreon users wanted.

"This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19 yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)"

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
This game is getting better with each update. The story line is great! I mean the side story line.The one outside the game.The comment section. I'm giving it 5 stars! I don't think I'll be a round by 2073 for the game's ending.
I think it's getting a bit boring, before there were good "blue ball" jokes. Now it's all repetition of the same thing. But apparently that's enough for some.

Reactions: Padav22 and herlam

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I think it's getting a bit boring, before there were good "blue ball" jokes. Now it's all repetition of the same thing. But apparently that's enough for some.
Who can add the "vagina sex" tag?
I think if someone add the tag it will be a way for the trolls who never played the game to shut up....

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I think if someone add the tag it will be a way for the trolls who never played the game to shut up....
Send a message to a moderator who post the links to the latest update. I will do that, then I can also indicate that the walkthrough has been updated to the latest version.

Reactions: herlam
May 19, 2019
even tho update 5.0 doesnt have the girl we all want to see get pounded.. i still want to see what we do with May.. besides Rosie, May is the next hottest girl

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
It usually takes at least 9 days from initial release [20\40$ tiers] till the free public version. A few times it took almost 3 weeks.
So there is some chance the update will drop tommorow. Or in the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: BVonkX
May 19, 2019
It usually takes at least 9 days from initial release [20\40$ tiers] till the free public version. A few times it took almost 3 weeks.
So there is some chance the update will drop tommorow. Or in the next 2 weeks.
so less of words he is getting more lazy.. he use to drop it on the 6th of each month.. now its the 9th.. whats next the 20th

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
so less of words he is getting more lazy.. he use to drop it on the 6th of each month.. now its the 9th.. whats next the 20th
I used to support him for over a year and always he relase his update in the 30th of every month for the top patreon supports and he relase in public usually after 20 days... I think is more important to give us updates than the date.... is free after all.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Lol, free public release has always been around the 10th, check his Patreon.

etc.....

Sometimes it's here sooner because a patreon user has shared it before the "free" version

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
ok that update kinda went right into it.. i feel like he changed may's tits alot since the time we "accidently" walked in on her showering.. also i have something to ask my game has a 100% and an up arrow on Rosie and Mika.. did i miss something or did he accidently put that in the game and we are getting alot in update 5.1?? bec i dont recall having those at 100% with an up arrow at the end of my play in 4.9

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
ok that update kinda went right into it.. i feel like he changed may's tits alot since the time we "accidently" walked in on her showering.. also i have something to ask my game has a 100% and an up arrow on Rosie and Mika.. did i miss something or did he accidently put that in the game and we are getting alot in update 5.1?? bec i dont recall having those at 100% with an up arrow at the end of my play in 4.9
The % for girls is sometimes a bit confusing. Sometimes certain actions give more % on repeat and sometimes not. And I think it varies from version to version. It's a work in progress so things like that are part of it.

The 100% and the arrow indicate that you can probably level up on the next action. But that is not a certainty. Doesn't mean it will be in the next update either.

If one of the girls has a "!" then you have not seen anything of that girl in that version of the game. If there is no "!" more, wait for next update around the 10th of next month free for everyone.

Reactions: V&M

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HappySummer-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Tag has been added, but I think some will continue to ask for certain "sex", they have made it their hobby :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: herlam
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes