2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Xdisme

Apr 10, 2021
The biggest update of all time. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end I have been able to finish the update. :D
I finished it before it finished downloading!

Exactly what i thought when i saw the new update :D
I started to play the game when it started...
After 2 years of griding of idiotic days of eating and washing the same scenes all over still no sex===??????? HAHAHAHAHAHA and the idiots are still paying lol :D
You're still not using the story mode? Dude, you don't have to eat... ever. Food is a lie!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game has been on my watchlist for over a year now but I have never interested to try and play it. For starters, the overview in the OP is very lackluster and tells very little about the game/story. An updated overview would do great for this game. There are only 3 promo pictures in the OP and as long as I can remember they were the same pictures and never updated. Weren't there any new good renders from the game? :HideThePain:

After reading some recent posts and reviews, I think that I am a lot more less interested to play this game. (Disclaimer: I didn't read or go through all 317 pages of posts and 114 reviews to learn more as I am not that enthutiastic about this game in the first place.)

To actual fans that play the game my question is, what is (or are) the reasons that excites you about this game that outsiders cannot figure out?

Anyway, thank you for sharing the game so that many can enjoy it. All the best, Caizer Games. Cheers.

Reactions: rKnight

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Updated for v5.0

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
This game has been on my watchlist for over a year now but I have never interested to try and play it. For starters, the overview in the OP is very lackluster and tells very little about the game/story. An updated overview would do great for this game. There are only 3 promo pictures in the OP and as long as I can remember they were the same pictures and never updated. Weren't there any new good renders from the game? :HideThePain:

After reading some recent posts and reviews, I think that I am a lot more less interested to play this game. (Disclaimer: I didn't read or go through all 317 pages of posts and 114 reviews to learn more as I am not that enthutiastic about this game in the first place.)

To actual fans that play the game my question is, what is (or are) the reasons that excites you about this game that outsiders cannot figure out?

Anyway, thank you for sharing the game so that many can enjoy it. All the best, Caizer Games. Cheers.
Really thoughtful for someone who never tried this game ;-) well, I think it still belongs to the cutest art styles ever made for ren'py visual novels, BUT there are always 2 sides of the same coin (see reviews) and you know, the dev is still not present on f95

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
What the heck happened to the interface on this? A perfectly good default renpy interface has been redesigned to be unusable. On the linux version, at least, it's impossible to turn off time wasting transitions, ESC does nothing, right click does nothing. How do you exit the game or save progress if you can't interact with it?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I think that the main game has so little to offer that the mini game was a lot better there, everything was included, I hope there will be more of these mini games or sequels to the current mini games

Reactions: BVonkX

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Holy... Don't try to reach out to the creator on discord about the direction of the game, it's instant ban. I was wondering why there were almost no discussions about it, now I have my answer. For the love of all that's good, stop supporting this leech.
Kinda makes you wonder what the channel is even for.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes