2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: proximus and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
his progress per update is nearly the same speed that russia has in ukrain...
1 event and 2 animations... thats all? srsly? u gonna kill the game

but thats just my 2 cents
Interesting comparison, developer is Russian himself but assume there is no connection....

He's holding enough patreons so game isn't in danger and think there's also a plan to put it on e.g. steam if it's finished.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Most likely something like the toilet lid going up or maybe opening the fridge. I can guarantee you 100% that is does not involve vaginal penetration of Rosie. The sun is going to run out of energy and go black before anyone fucks Rosie.
BJ May

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.5.0] [Caizer Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 344 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I always drop by when a new update is released just for the comments - I learnt my lesson from this shameless piece of grift after downloading it once 18 months ago - and I am becoming disappointed. Terminal ennui is beginning to spread from the dev to the players. Come on - where's the outrage? (at getting something terrible for free...)

• Haha
Reactions: BVonkX

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Come on this is bullshit! 2 animations? In one month? He already got the models done, normally would have expected like 10-15 animations at least with every update. He is clearly trying to go forever, so he can milk his parteons. Boycott this dev, all i have to say

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
So if I understand correctly, this is a game that's been going on for three years now where you still haven't had sex with one of the two major characters introduced in the description?

And this dev has 535 patrons? On Patreon, where the mascot for three of the five subscription tiers is also the same character that no one has had sex with this whole time? Man, am I in the wrong business.

"No, you don't understand," I can hear the patrons say. They're right, I don't :ROFLMAO:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
So if I understand correctly, this is a game that's been going on for three years now where you still haven't had sex with one of the two major characters introduced in the description?

And this dev has 535 patrons? On Patreon, where the mascot for three of the five subscription tiers is also the same character that no one has had sex with this whole time? Man, am I in the wrong business.
Exactly what i thought when i saw the new update :D
I started to play the game when it started...
After 2 years of griding of idiotic days of eating and washing the same scenes all over still no sex===??????? HAHAHAHAHAHA and the idiots are still paying lol :D

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The biggest update of all time. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end I have been able to finish the update. :D
This game remains one of my favorites on this website and I'm okay with its slower pace.
However, now that I am developing my own game, I've become a bit more critical.
I was disappointed with the previous Lucy update as I felt the pose was lazy, especially the views.

I did appreciate the latest update, but I must be honest and say that there was only 1-2 days of work put into it, including the posing, coding, and writing. I cannot estimate the time it took for rendering, as I am unaware of his GPU. The video has 240 frames (4 seconds x 60 fps) in 1920x1080, which is not a significant amount.

For reference, with my own GPU (4090), it took 18 hours to render 120 frames at 3840x2160 and 30 fps, with a large environment filled with props and three figures.

Nevertheless, as I don't provide any financial support, I see this game purely as a source of enjoyment and I am willing to accept the pace.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I like how last page sums it up, nope can't fuck main chars still maybe in year 2025 we can sigh... Probably be an awkward pity sex at this rate to boot...

Reactions: zungax

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
man this entire thing is a mess. but if they're still on P with an actual family stories (havent played in too long to know if its all patches by now), dev might have accepted a no-inc.sex stipulation.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes