2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
The game have a good concept but the game is sandbox without hints. It's a pain in the ass, that make the player waste a lot of time walking in circles in a tedious nightmare.

The game needs a hint option cause is easy to get lost in the repetitive scenarios.

Also needs to warn the player when there's no more thing to do in the current versions too.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The game have a good concept but the game is sandbox without hints. It's a pain in the ass, that make the player waste a lot of time walking in circles in a tedious nightmare.

The game needs a hint option cause is easy to get lost in the repetitive scenarios.

Also needs to warn the player when there's no more thing to do in the current versions too.
Agree, Cursor2 mod adds hits.

Things have been added to this game so hope hits are coming. But fear not, I believe you get a walkthrough if you are a patreon.

Reactions: Centenox

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I'm at:
Rosie L4 100%
Lucy L4 29%
Mary L1 10%
Mika L2 100%
May L1 74%

Is that it for the current version? I can't find May on the map ever and can't seem to find anything new to do with any of the other characters.

Edit: Nevermind, May was randomly in her room during one time period I guess I hadn't checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Agree, Cursor2 mod adds hits.

Things have been added to this game so hope hits are coming. But fear not, I believe you get a walkthrough if you are a patreon.
True! But the Dev must make it easier for the players. The game must be intuitive... maybe is why the game hardly will reach 4 stars.
Must be like many other games for example: Summertime Saga or Treasure of Nadia on the hints feature. Maybe can create a future reader machine to use the collected useless money to buy an expensive hint. One of the most important points in a sandbox is the hints from npcs or from hidden clues.

But maybe the Dev keep it like that on purpose to keep players walking on circles until next updates. This is sad.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Thank you very much for the mod, it helped me find the last couple events I was missing. Is there a way to exit the game or go back to the main menu with the mod installed? I thought I had used the Escape Key before installing the mod but that didn't work anymore and I ended up alt-f4ing.

Reactions: BVonkX

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Thank you very much for the mod, it helped me find the last couple events I was missing. Is there a way to exit the game or go back to the main menu with the mod installed? I thought I had used the Escape Key before installing the mod but that didn't work anymore and I ended up alt-f4ing.
try right click on your mouse :unsure:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Do you mean the game won't start or your last save won't load?

Maybe you can try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)
What video card are you using? I find some Renpy games refuse to load with intel integrated graphics.
The game dosen't start at all.

I have an old AMD E2 Card that might be the problem.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The game dosen't start at all.

I have an old AMD E2 Card that might be the problem.
Try

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm trying to do a mission with Lucy where it you're supposed to meet her in the bathroom late Morning but it keeps showing Rosie in the shower instead. What am I supposed to do now?

Reactions: Centenox

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
They shound have a full explanation and the hints. I'm stuck on Lucy late morning bathroom but when I go to it, it shows Rosie in the shower instead.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
why this one have so bad review? art is nice, content (by tags) awesome.....what is wrong?
I can't make comment for other people, I was waiting this game got enough content to start, but I kind of can see why. Nearly three years without real content, slow updates, etc, might be one of reasons.

And despite starting just 15 minutes ago my experience is not good either... There are toons of game out there, and remembering games stories, etc, is damn hard, so I always take saves in serious story moments, etc, but this game save-load system not let you save or load without being in freeroam, you can't save in dialogues and this is big flaw. And there is the thing you can't reach main menu without being on map, or how you need open pop up menu just for saving instead of opening save-load menu with right mouse click or esc like all other Renpy games or how that save-load hud covers ''back'' option, which is literaly one of most important HUD things you need, you can't even leave to room without it, so if you want save or load everytime you need open pop up hud menu, save-load, close, click back and it's just big waste of time and you gonna do this for whole game, even after playing just for 15 minute I'm annoyed like no other game, playing this game is probably going to be painfull and I'm not sure it's worth it.

Edit: I checked without mod and seems like there is no skip or rollback feature or advance time option either, so I feel like people have a lot of reason to not like this game at this point... Visual style looks good but is it enough to bear all this pain? :D

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
These type of grammar problems fixed with later versions? I mean even free proofread applications like Grammarly would fix most of these problems, DEV don't even use those type of things?

Screenshot_6.jpg

''No MC, sometimes I can sit on my phone'' :ROFLMAO:
''No MC, I... you lose your hear and do not immediately go out.'' o_O

Edit: I finished current content and... Looks like he didn't... 4 years and no fix about grammar... Nice...

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes