2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
It says I'm done with everyone up to V5.0 but Rosie's guide was bugged for a while since early on and only showed this, so I'm not sure if there is an actual tooltip telling me what to do for level 5 or if it doesn't actually exist yet.

1676358554932.png

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Try

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal
Thanks that FORCE ANGLE worked

Reactions: BVonkX

osirismp

Apr 28, 2018
Oooohh, whole one little scene per month! But u need to grind for whole month haha! Patrons, what the hell is wrong with you? So many much better games :D

Reactions: nameTaken33

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
I can't make comment for other people, I was waiting this game got enough content to start, but I kind of can see why. Nearly three years without real content, slow updates, etc, might be one of reasons.

And despite starting just 15 minutes ago my experience is not good either... There are toons of game out there, and remembering games stories, etc, is damn hard, so I always take saves in serious story moments, etc, but this game save-load system not let you save or load without being in freeroam, you can't save in dialogues and this is big flaw. And there is the thing you can't reach main menu without being on map, or how you need open pop up menu just for saving instead of opening save-load menu with right mouse click or esc like all other Renpy games or how that save-load hud covers ''back'' option, which is literaly one of most important HUD things you need, you can't even leave to room without it, so if you want save or load everytime you need open pop up hud menu, save-load, close, click back and it's just big waste of time and you gonna do this for whole game, even after playing just for 15 minute I'm annoyed like no other game, playing this game is probably going to be painfull and I'm not sure it's worth it.

Edit: I checked without mod and seems like there is no skip or rollback feature or advance time option either, so I feel like people have a lot of reason to not like this game at this point... Visual style looks good but is it enough to bear all this pain? :D
Yep I think developer is making more times to find supporters,may b he think the more times its take the more ppl will support ,so stop supporting n w8 a lil if not then let this game abandoned or whatever

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
It says I'm done with everyone up to V5.0 but Rosie's guide was bugged for a while since early on and only showed this, so I'm not sure if there is an actual tooltip telling me what to do for level 5 or if it doesn't actually exist yet.

View attachment 2389811
You can't get to level 5 yet, but there seems to be something you haven't seen yet. If you manage to upload the last save I can take a look.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (windows)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
This is my latest save at the end of all content.
Looked and see the "!" but can't find anything to do. Maybe it has something to do with the beach or gym, but you can't go there now.

You could check if you have everything in the gallery. Should be 5 full pages with Rosie and another page with 7 images.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Are there any Vaginal Sex in the Game now??

Not like the Zombie Game in the PC Vaginal Sex.
See Lucy

Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: kissing and BJ (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

But don't tell anyone, some here have made it a hobby to complain that there is no sex involved, and of course we can't deprive them of that pleasure. ;)

Last edited:

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 256032

Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19 yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)
The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-10
Release Date: 2023-01-30
Developer: Caizer Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough 0.3.0 / 0.3.0-0.5.0 - Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2 - Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256027 View attachment 256028 View attachment 256029
Great animation,unique 3d graphic...keep it works, done played use Joiplay, waiting next update

Last edited:

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
Looked and see the "!" but can't find anything to do. Maybe it has something to do with the beach or gym, but you can't go there now.

You could check if you have everything in the gallery. Should be 5 full pages with Rosie and another page with 7 images.
After checking, I do have everything with Rosie.

Jay1979

May 4, 2017
I'm stuck - I've received and read the letter off Mika (lvl2 100%), gone to bed and the text says I need to go down stairs. I've interacted with everything I can see and I get the 'it's too late' response, what do I do?

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes